Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So Cal Crew ... It's been awhile !!

absolut

Reaction score
friscos sounds good, I'll try to make this one, let me know when

bluuge

Reaction score
I'm in. where's all the other RR's?! Jason Dougall?! I'm callin you out !

Grumpy

Reaction score
I'm in for the meet. How does next weekend sound?
Throwing my $.02 in on location....

There's a park where PCH & Malibu Canyon Rd meet. Across from Pepperdine University. There's atleast 5 canyons near by that run north from PCH toward the San Fernando Valley, with many smaller roads connecting them. Everything from sweeper, switch back, carousel, blind crest, off camber, decreasing radius.....you name it, and lots off elevation! Road where Tanner Foust drove his FD Scion tC on Mulholand Highway is not too far from either. You can easily do a 30 mile loop....more if you're still hungry.

Angeles National Forest off the 210 just open a few weeks ago also. The road will take you up to 7,901 ft elevation, almost like our own little Pikes Peak run. All paved, with lots of newly finish asphalt section. Small down side, since its national park, its patrolled. Not heavily but you'll see them. Good clean fun without getting too rowdy and you'll be fine.

Does anyone have a GoPro camera? Mine is unavailable at the moment . . . .

Mr.X

Reaction score
^^^^ yes I like all those canyons off the PCH I'm down next weekend hang out meet new faces see the updated mods on all the other trucks since last time I seen them

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.X said:
^^^^ yes I like all those canyons off the PCH I'm down next weekend hang out meet new faces see the updated mods on all the other trucks since last time I seen them

I think a week is too short for notice usually when I've organized one I gave at least a months notice. I would get a list going. I'm going to start a new thread for the meet

fakenpaisa

Reaction score
Im in ....im a new b ...my name is cesar i live in norwalk ca, i have an 08 rr

joeblaze78

Reaction score
Im in as well i live very close to Santa Monica. We could meet in all kinds of places here :top:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
I'm in. where's all the other RR's?! Jason Dougall?! I'm callin you out !

Thanks Brian Lugo... now this post will show up when people search google for my name...

HAHA anywho... I'm down for a meet pretty much whenever but a little over a weeks notice is always nice. Chewy... I think you have something that belongs to me... you lag!!! I will not agree to come to your meet until promises are made :eviltongue:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
holddeez08RR said:
Thanks Brian Lugo... now this post will show up when people search google for my name...

HAHA anywho... I'm down for a meet pretty much whenever but a little over a weeks notice is always nice. Chewy... I think you have something that belongs to me... you lag!!! I will not agree to come to your meet until promises are made :eviltongue:

Jason my bad bro but don't worry I'm not going to do you dirty like that guy did to you with the radio and I think I seen that guy around. Anyways Jason right a week notice is to short I've always have 3-4 weeks notice. What do you think about Friscos Jason ?

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
im down with whatever lets just get something written in stone so we can start planning for it... summer meets are usually the hardest because people head out of town so the more time we have to plan the better..

and i know man, you are busy. you just lag, that's all :laugh:

Top Bottom