Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO CAL/SD feeler meet thread!

What do you guys wanna do? [See details below]

• Plan A: Dana Point

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Plan B: Drive through SD and some nice curvy roads

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Outburst

Reaction score
I claim some fish then this time fish.
Should i bring the radios? :laugh:

Fisherman

Reaction score
ok i will go fishing a day or two before
let see how many SD guys meet up, i think i have some radios too.

Outburst

Reaction score
haha. alright.
its only about 20-30 minutes away from your place but either way, the radios could be fun.
I'll edit my first post in a bit. I'll add a date and general place. No exact address just yet or time. I'll also start putting up a list.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
ok i will go fishing a day or two before
let see how many SD guys meet up, i think i have some radios too.

ill go fishing you you man!! no joke...

haha. alright.
its only about 20-30 minutes away from your place but either way, the radios could be fun.
I'll edit my first post in a bit. I'll add a date and general place. No exact address just yet or time. I'll also start putting up a list.

yea, the list helps alot trust me...once we started putting lists up it helped give ppl an idea...

hey can we go fishing off the shore at dana point ?

Fisherman

Reaction score
ill go fishing you you man!! no joke...

yea, the list helps alot trust me...once we started putting lists up it helped give ppl an idea...

hey can we go fishing off the shore at dana point ?

i will text you to let you know when i plan on going.

jimmyboi

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! Now I just need someone to fill me in on what I need to do/bring, any help I could offer, etc.

Outburst

Reaction score
I'll be updating details in a bit. Sorry about the wait guys.

Outburst

Reaction score
Put up a little more details on the OP. It might turn out to be another big meet. :laugh: And I'm the one planning it! Greaaaat.

you better get on it meet cordinator...just messing w/u man...:laugh:

so whats the details, another cook out?
Not too sure just yet. I really would like that BBQ again cause that stuff was GOOOOD. But then again, I don't want him traveling all the way down to Dana Point only to get cancelled because of bad weather.

I'll be scouting out the area on Feb 26, 2011 [this saturday!] to see if there are any good places to eat and to find a good back up plan. That gives me 3 weeks to plan out on what we can do. More than enough time! [considering you and daniel did your meets in similar times]. If anyone from SD wants to tag along to Dana Point this saturday, hit me a PM!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I got the day off, I'm down to roll up with any SD guys. Where should we meet up at?

I'm guessing I should maybe....posssibly....wash my truck before the meet....:biggrin:

Outburst

Reaction score
I got the day off, I'm down to roll up with any SD guys. Where should we meet up at?

I'm guessing I should maybe....posssibly....wash my truck before the meet....:biggrin:
Make sure to clean that engine bay! :laugh:

I'll probably meet a few people down in Plaza Bonita then roll up to UTC to meet Fish there again. We'll probably all meet at UTC. But more on that later!

Anyone gonna roll up with me this Saturday to scout? :smile:

motorpsyKho

Reaction score
I have marked March 19th on the calendar.. I'll be there.. This time I'll make sure whoever is with me doesn't have to leave so early!

Outburst

Reaction score
I have marked March 19th on the calendar.. I'll be there.. This time I'll make sure whoever is with me doesn't have to leave so early!
And this time you'll be here for the pictures. Should be a good one, hopefully.

Congrats on 100 posts man.

Top Bottom