Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO CAL X-meet Cable Airport

BBQ or Maniac Mikes

• BBQ

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maniac Mikes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Fisherman

Reaction score
im in university city by UTC. ya we can roll up, where should we meet up?

Outburst

Reaction score
if you want we can meet at UTC since I'm heading that direction anyway. less of a drive for you.

gregincali

Reaction score
BBQ Its hard to get a table for 4 on the week ends much less tables for 10 or so :dontknow:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
I was just messing with you guys... Its pretty much right down the street from my house. I will definitely be there.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
alright got some good news i went and met with the owner of the hangers were our meet is going to be.... he is going to allow us to use his hanger for the day he has 3 plans inside and is willing to pull them out so we can get some pictures with our trucks and his planes we wont be able to put our trucks in the hanger but can hang out in it... and as far as tables and i can take care of that but ill have to see if i can get ahold of chairs

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
i have the tables and possibly the chairs but we need to figure out the food situation

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
since its looking like we are having the BBQ if everyone could pitch in on the food that would be great just let me know and ill put what your bringing next to your name

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
lets hope the fish stays fresh for the 2hr ride down here lol

ill bring hot dogs and buns...

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
well now i have a little bit of bad news the fire department has there helicopter pad about 100 feet from the hanger and caught wind of the meet and complained about it saying it will interfere with them in case they need to use the helicopter and i understand so the hanger is out of the question... so everything is still the same just no hanger

Last edited:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
but how would we interfere if the their pad is a 100 ft from us lol

does the hanger have anything that is theirs in the hanger?

Outburst

Reaction score
its not like its a giant party where we'll stop them from getting to the helicopter.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
its not like its a giant party where we'll stop them from getting to the helicopter.

believe me i know but it is what it is... the Reach pilot complainded to the Bob cable and he made the final call so on to plan B

Top Bottom