Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So-cal-x-runners june meet !!!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
wow no one from SD is coming.:thumpdown: I guess it will just be me and my X coming see you guys up there.
San Diego your missing out. :eviltongue:

if it was Saturday i would...but i cant afford to take a day off from work...:thumpdown:

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
SEE YOU GUYS THERE....I'LL TRY TO GET THE SOCCER GAME SET UP..MEXICO/ARGENTINA...:rock:

TreTuna

Reaction score
Well I hope you guys have fun, I'll be at the SCCA race like I said. I'm in 10th of 13 in my class right now, but only 1.5 seconds off 4th place. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I run in the first group of the day around 9am, so if anyone's feeling like making an early trip to see an XR tear down the raceway, come out to El Toro before the meet! Haha

dramad1

Reaction score
dude, don't even feel bad there are so many up here also and no one comes to the meets either. buncha lame-os!!!!! :crinklehair:
some people cant afford to take the day off brotha, bills to pay and kids to feed. so if thats lame then thats your opinion, i aint moneyed up, and cant afford to miss a day of work. plus its on a sunday, day before the begining of the work week!
And as far as people not making it to meets, when was the last sd meet? i havent seen one since i joined this site and a few months before i joined either, im just sayin!
i love my truck and this site, and would go outta my way to help anyone on here but sometimes i am not always avalible to travel to LA or AZ or sac, sorry fellas, but if there is anything i can do for you when your here in S.D hit me up with a email or call me and i would be more than happy to lend a hand or help u out.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
some people cant afford to take the day off brotha, bills to pay and kids to feed. so if thats lame then thats your opinion, i aint moneyed up, and cant afford to miss a day of work. plus its on a sunday, day before the begining of the work week!
And as far as people not making it to meets, when was the last sd meet? i havent seen one since i joined this site and a few months before i joined either, im just sayin!
i love my truck and this site, and would go outta my way to help anyone on here but sometimes i am not always avalible to travel to LA or AZ or sac, sorry fellas, but if there is anything i can do for you when your here in S.D hit me up with a email or call me and i would be more than happy to lend a hand or help u out.

Couldn't agree more...

R1 Chris

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more...

i hear you guys something needs to happen here in sd i dont care about driving up to la but it would be nice to have a meet where i dont have to drive a hour or two to go to it. but hey i will see you guys up there. :top::top:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score

I'm just busting everyones grapes, no need to be defensive... I sure as hell know that if there was a meet on any of the weekdays i wouldn't be going to any of those either because of work...

R1 Chris

Reaction score
ok just looked up the address and found out it two hours from here so i guess i will be a little late. pushing for 11 see you guys there.

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
thanx to the guys to show up today, is always nice to get together and talk about anything!!!!:top:
and for the ones didn't show up, hope they make to the next one....:dontknow:

como'n guys everybody have meets everywhere , evo guys,mazda guys,ford guys, you name it....only the x runner's guys don't show up like they should .... even with a month notice...:rolleyez:

photo.php

Last edited:

HyperBolik

Reaction score
I wanted to make it, but I had to recover from my vegas trip, before work. I'm actually at work right now. I hope I can make the next one.

05prerunner

Reaction score
...Just a few pics i managed i get!:top:
Pretty cool meet guys! Lets get another one goin'! :rock:

R1 Chris

Reaction score
for all the guys that show up i had a good time and have to do it again.

qponde51

Reaction score
definitely a fun meet. got to meet some new people on here which was cool. See u guys next time :top:

Top Bottom