Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO I beat a Supra today- true story.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Two reasons why:

1. It was an Automatic :thumpdown:, how he found an automatic Supra is beyond me...

2. Driver was full of it. Said he put 3K into his car and had nitrous:hmmmm2:.

My friend Ben and I were crusing through downtown Natchez when I see a blue Supra weaving through traffic behind us and before I can say how much I like the Supra he pulls up next to me at the stoplight with shades on and Lil' Boosie's "I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T." blasting with his windows down. Ben sums up what I'm thinking in that moment by saying "Why do the coolest cars have poser owners?" He looks over with a mean mug on his face as if to say "whatchoo lookin at punk?" :motz:As I pull away from the stoplight he keeps his car in "first" (PRND2 "1") up until about 25 just to egg me on, so I let him pull away just far enough to let him get a ticket and look stupid. Ironically there's no cops around so when we get to a long straight I drop to 2nd and stick to his rear bumper. Sure enough he stomps the pedal and I'm right behind him until about 75 in third. For some odd reason he switches lanes and instead of him leaving me in the dust like we're expecting him to I start to creep past him. Now he's on the pedal- like to the floor, fart cannon muffler giving two earfuls of rice noise, and I'm going faster than him....! With my point proven I let off and he shoots past me just looking back like "no way in hell that truck just did that." Beat him by at least 3 lengths. It was great. Ben thinks me and the X are officially the sh*t now. :smile:

joman

Reaction score
lol nice kill...you shoulda took a pic with your camera phone hehheeh :laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
just an FYI, A LOT of supras are automatic... They cranked out faster track times with the automatic supra rather than the 6MT.

He was likely stock with just a muffler and obviously no turbo. An NA Xrunner cant touch a turbo supra.

On a side note, we have a 95 targa top 6spd Supra at work right now... its been converted to single turbo and OMG is it sexy... too bad the owner thinks he knows what hes doing and hacked up all the wiring in the engine bay. :thumpdown:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
just an FYI, A LOT of supras are automatic... They cranked out faster track times with the automatic supra rather than the 6MT.

He was likely stock with just a muffler and obviously no turbo. An NA Xrunner cant touch a turbo supra.

On a side note, we have a 95 targa top 6spd Supra at work right now... its been converted to single turbo and OMG is it sexy... too bad the owner thinks he knows what hes doing and hacked up all the wiring in the engine bay. :thumpdown:

Very true!!! Infact some of the Auto Supra's are only 3 gears if I'm not mistaken.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Really........?! Explains a lot.

Ah well. It was priceless to see the look on the dudes face. I know where he works I'll get a pic of the car if I can.

It was a late model. Not sure what year but body was late 90's. Like Brian's in The Fast and the Furious.

Gabecules

Reaction score
Stock Runner VS Stock Auto Supra is still hella impressive. You should have followed him till he stopped, got out kissed the car told it everything was going to be ok and BITCH SLAPPED THE SHIT out of that ****er for thinking he knows whats going on!

05Xrunner

Reaction score
no way it was a turbo then...Cause even with an auto they should be hitting a high 13 or like a 14flat run. the Non turbo ones ran like a 15sec or so..
yea and the Auto Supra's are sooooo common and that is sooo annoying. Its hard finding the 6speeds. I dont think toyota shoulda ever offered that car in auto

DC29

Reaction score
i think they shouldve never stopped makin the damn car

akxr79

Reaction score
i think they shouldve never stopped makin the damn car

Is there any legitimate answer as to why they actually stopped making it?

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
101_0639.jpg

Saw him at Pizza Hut on the way back from the Baton Rouge meet!
ME > JOO

NoKz

Reaction score
Nice kill. I would've passed him up with my middle finger out the window. Now, let's see how you do against this Twin Turbo'd 4.7L V8 from a Tundra.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
:top:Holy sh*t that IS beautiful!!!!

i wonder if I can shoehorn that gorgeous thing in the x...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
thats sweet! there is one here in my town that i dont think had much done to it either, maybe intake and fart can! but has body kit and like 9 foot spoiler on the back! after i get my tranny fixed i think i might have to try messing with him too!

Top Bottom