Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So i hate to bring this up since im back and alll.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueballs

Reaction score
ill prob get kicked off this site for what im about to say... but i do think its funny... some people on the site know me and know how i am and i will say what is on my mind.

but when i first came to the site it was great had meets all the time hung out with people ....

but as soon as one little thing happens my name gets put out as a bad person and it doesnt help when some other people on this site have issues with me.

i have heard that i was going to get sued and once i get into AZ on leave i was going to get my ass kicked.

i dont care it just something that bugs me. oh well i dont have an X anymore life goes on. but i swear there are some people in AZ you know who you are that just NEED TO GROW THE **** UP!!!!... sry for the lang. but life is WAY to short to be acting like a 10 yrs old.

i dont even know what kind of respons this is going to have but for the people that know me and know i will give the shirt of my back to a strange to help if they need it..

i just thought i should just say what on my mind..

GrundleBear

Reaction score
you really felt the need to post this? And you dont have an X anymore?

SpcWashington

Reaction score
Sooooo...... somebody doesnt like you. So what exactlly was the purpose of this thread?

Spyder327

Reaction score
Ummmm..... what?:dontknow:

Any issues like that, threats, etc. definitely shouldn't be here. I can say that i know nothing about any of this even though i'm in AZ so did i miss something?

FYI though, not really sure how this thread will help anything.

EDIT: so wait a second. This post is about you being back in AZ and calling out people who DIDN'T sue you or kick your ass?

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Randomness at its finest....... Who are you again? :laugh:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
dude, really???? lol
this is the stupidest post I've ever seen here.... quit being a douche and take some of your own advice... grow up...

Murderface

Reaction score
dude, really???? lol
this is the stupidest post I've ever seen here.... quit being a douche and take some of your own advice... grow up...

I don't know about this being the stupidest thread ever on here, have u seen the "Boyfriend" threads:bawling::bird:?

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I don't know about this being the stupidest thread ever on here, have u seen the "Boyfriend" threads:bawling::bird:?

lmao... true... ok, SECOND stupidest thread ever...... :biggrin:
now get in chat, i wanna talk some shit.... hahahahahaha

Murderface

Reaction score
lmao... true... ok, SECOND stupidest thread ever...... :biggrin:
now get in chat, i wanna talk some shit.... hahahahahaha

Can't I'm watching the flyers vs blackcocks and my phone won't let me in the chat room:thumpdown:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Interesting thread, conflict is always fun.

I'd like to hear the origins behind the drama...

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score

You only say that because you're a cold emotionless shell incapable of love. You'll never understand the plight Douglas and I face. =P

Murderface

Reaction score
You only say that because you're a cold emotionless shell incapable of love. You'll never understand the plight Douglas and I face. =P

u got me on that one:thumpdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score

you just say that because I refused to let you stick ur finger in my arse.... :smile:

too much gay...... lol

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
I know those threads were just one big joke so what better way for me to respond but with another joke. Its fun for me:top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
so wtf are you nancies really arguing about?????

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
This thread needs clarification or deletion, this is worse than NSTs 7 page new item thread without saying anything. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom