Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So I will start this. SOA!!!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Wow they did not even wait one episode to get this season started. Crazy opening for sure. Can not wait till next week.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Unbelievable!!!!!! So stoked for this season!!!

Reverend_d

Reaction score
HottacoX Last season took them forever to get going with the story yet this season they played the opener like it was the finally.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
oh yeah I hear ya! SOO much happened the first show! Question is how many shows will Clay be above ground.....

adamewwy

Reaction score
SOA is one of the best shows on FX..season opener was crazy good. It is going to be a good season. Somebody needs to put Clay six feet under for sure.

JFrame

Reaction score
Lol, I disconnected the cable feed to my roommates room last night when it came on and I thought he was going to cry. He is nuts about that show.

MonteSS8707

Reaction score
Sons of Anarchy's opening episode was intense! I wanna know who the guy with the prosthetic leg was that was beating Unser at the end. Such suspense!!! I'm waiting for next weeks episode chomping at the bit. This show kinda reminds me of The Shield. Which I'm a BIG fan of that show as well. Couldn't of asked for a better opener :top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
someone said the guy beating unser with the fake leg was one of the new guys they let into the club earlier in the show

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
That doesn't make sense though, Uncer just tipped the club on the arrest warrants....

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
This is getting very interesting. Now that Ope's back it's gonna get good....can't wait to see Tig go on a rampage! :blurock:

Reverend_d

Reaction score
Welcome home Opi. Now to find out who the guy is with the birth certificates.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Those are the nomads that they just accepted into samcro. And they threw away clay's safe.

Reverend_d

Reaction score
possibly who knows but the writers are doing good this year. cant wait till next week. the show is like a drug. i need more!!!!

Top Bottom