Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So my day has been pretty sh*tty...

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
sucks to see that... SW20's are fantastic cars.

if you find out from insurance that it was due to some of the work done, you can for sure take the shop that did the work to court over this. no matter how cool the shop is, they will always try and screw you in one way or another.

Well I am not the type of person to immediately accuse someone, so thats why I am waiting on insurance to check out the car.

But if it was their fault for this, then legal action will be taken.

Till then no one will be held responsible. :)

Knight Runner

Reaction score
OMG, I so sorry to hear your loss but cheer up that nothing happened to you.:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
didnt you just get your truck back too? it's like the circle of life...scary •XR•XR•XR•XR thank god you're ok

mother of god...that sucks:thumpdown:

your new name should be "Even Steven"; it is crazy how you just got your X back, and your other car crapped out. Everything kinda works out for you in a weird, sad way.

XRLover25

Reaction score
How much you want for that bad boy? She looks like she can run like a top!! I bet I can take her off of some sweet jumps!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How much you want for that bad boy? She looks like she can run like a top!! I bet I can take her off of some sweet jumps!

Was this posted in the right thread? Not sure I understand your response to his situation if not. :dontknow:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Was this posted in the right thread? Not sure I understand your response to his situation if not. :dontknow:

i was thinkin the same thing, it sounds like Napoleon Dynamite hacked into XRU:laugh:

ddongbap

Reaction score
Damn. The F word screams in my head. Homie, I feel you.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
mother of god...that sucks:thumpdown:

your new name should be "Even Steven"; it is crazy how you just got your X back, and your other car crapped out. Everything kinda works out for you in a weird, sad way.

Well I dont have the X-R back in my possesion just yet, still waiting on the people downtown to finish the damn papers so I can go pick it up.

I guess Delilah (the mr2) got mad at me for thinkin about sellin her, so she got revenge on me.

ddongbap

Reaction score
They'll do that. Theres only room for one at a time, in my life.

HiTek21

Reaction score
Awww man I'm so sorry about your MR2 that was such a beautiful car. Glad to hear you're alright though.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout your rig brotha! Good thing you're okay. These are hard to come by, especially sun-roof option.

Top Bottom