Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So what did you get for X-Mas?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I got a cd case from my daughter and i got a leather jacket, D&G cologne, Cobra 9990 radar detector, Assassins Creed-Brotherhood for PS3 and two American Eagle t-shirts from my wife.

BlackCat

Reaction score
coal ...

Seriously, got myself a toolbox and a camera :top:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
True Religion jeans, cash, and a hell of a good meal of chinese food. Also, home made pajama's my momma made me, complete with big ass fuzzy slipper boot things.. I'm happy!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I was asking everyone for gift certificates to best buy so now it looks like I am getting me a new alarm/starter!! Smartstart here I come lol!!

Oh yeah and my old man got me this AR drone thing that I fly with my iPhone Lol! I hope Santa was great to everyone else as well!!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Got a wonderful baby girl (received in september), a t-shirt and a titanium wedding band.

justin13703

Reaction score
I got some tools and black Grillcraft MX grills. I'm happy

Superloki24

Reaction score
3 tonne jack stands, Shamwows, polish, Blue Jays sweater and a few other smaller things.

xrgilly

Reaction score
some wicked maple bar stools, gps, some bar decore, money for some composite leafs, and a trip to cuba with the wife in jan

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
I was asking everyone for gift certificates to best buy so now it looks like I am getting me a new alarm/starter!! Smartstart here I come lol!!

Oh yeah and my old man got me this AR drone thing that I fly with my iPhone Lol! I hope Santa was great to everyone else as well!!

the parrot ar drones are very cool just reviewed it a couple issues ago great gift enjoy

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
JL 1000/1 amp
JL 13.5 W7 sub
Rock 'n Republic jeans
Wiring kit
Money
and some Chocolate

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
5.7L TRD Supercharger, installed by ArkansasX last weekend in Little Rock. It doesn't get any better... good times, good friends, and one damn fast truck :top:
photo_5.JPG

little elf in my engine bay, done in 9 hours, and I helped :eviltongue:
photo_51.JPG

Last edited:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
a couple new watches... a pretty sweet tungsten bracelette.. a happy family... and a new job!!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
I got a new laptop with windows 7 for data logs and such and my mom bought a new XBox 360 with the built in WIFI and Kinect with Kinectimals for my daughter. Pretty cool games for Kinect. Now I have 2 XBox 360's:top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
a box of cheez-it............I can burn the box later for warmth....

lenie03

Reaction score
My rents got me a Smith oxy/acc tourch setup, 3 sweaters, and a blu ray movie. From my sister 2 tv series seasons and a really cute turtle "dust collector". And from other fam members I got pjs and money. Oh and yet to get but know I'm getting it from Brett I got killer glass rad hose for the blue beast.

Oh yeah and gifts to myself include a new PS3 game yet to be decided which one and a new pipe

redarkx

Reaction score
well, the gf got me a sweet pool ball shifter (red 3 ball to match the truck) and my parents bought me a sweet low profile tool box for te bak of the x. yay!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sex from my wife....tools from the folks, and a new stereo ^_^

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Just a new drill. We spent everything on the kids this year. My presents will come when I get my bonus..... URD here I come!!

Top Bottom