Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal: All Toyotafest XV

NightWing

Reaction score
Found this on another forum, I'd figured I'd post it on here.

ALL TOYOTAFEST XV: The Annual Toyota Event

WHAT: The 15th All TOYOTAFEST. A collection of 350+ Toyota products(including Scion and Lexus). Featured vehicles include- Modified, Restored Hybrid, Race cars and All-original Toyota products

WHO: T.O.R.C. (Toyota Owner’s and Restorer’s Club) presents the 2010 edition of the traditional gathering of rare, vintage, and nostalgic Toyota models. See the best Toyotas- some exclusively presented here

WHEN: May 8, 2010, Presented FREE for spectators - all Toyota enthusiasts family, and friends. All-day entertainment and fun! Show and exhibits open at 9 A.M. and end at 3:00 P.M. A non-stop Toyota festival

WHERE: Queen Mary Events Park (Long Beach, California) This is the preferred home of the ORIGINAL and ONLY- All TOYOTAFEST! Spectator $12.00 parking home of the ORIGINAL and ONLY- All TOYOTAFEST! Spectator $12.00 parking fee will be due at the gate.

WHY: Be a part of TOYOTAFEST history. Meet the car owners and car clubs Meet foreign Toyota enthusiasts too! Previous participants and first-time Meet foreign Toyota enthusiasts too! Previous participants and first-time exhibitors are encouraged and welcome

WITH: Special Toyota / Lexus / Scion Displays. Event awards and giveaway drawings. Various vendor booths. Magazine and Forum coverage. Bring your cameras and video- this will be the best TOYOTAFEST ever!

Code:
To view past TOYOTAFEST shows: visit www.toyotaclub.org

ae66cf04.jpg

Last edited:

NightWing

Reaction score
Can I get a mod to add the date to the title! Thanks

DoubleD

Reaction score
I think we should all meet up before hand somewhere at show up in a big ass group! Who's down?

jmony55

Reaction score
we should definitely meet up and do this. i entered my truck 2 years ago and got 2nd place in the truck division.

im definitely gonna be there this year since i failed to attend last years event.

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
we all can meet in downey where i work and go from there.....not too far from where we going...:dontknow:

NightWing

Reaction score
Bump bump bump bump bump bump. :crinklehair:

ae66cf04.jpg

Last edited:

TreTuna

Reaction score
whoever is going to this, we should meet up and all roll in together...

B-runner

Reaction score
ill try and make it out with a couple of others.. i really wanna go to an event

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I drove down with my local car club(puget sound toyota owners club) last year and showed my truck. I would have taken 3rd but got beaten out by a FJ. I posted pics of the cruise and show somewhere on here.

I was thinkin about flying down this time.

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
It looks like we may have a decent turnout to this thing. I'd be down to roll. Also, the convoy idea sounds pretty cool.

Top Bottom