Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Meet

NightWing

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals I regret to inform you that Well have-to pull out of this one. Due to the WAMU take over of our campus all of our V days have been suspended?. Since I'm the 2nd shift Operating Engineer on Saturday I have-to be there. I actually had to interview with the new management for my job on Wednesday. I feel safe but things are shakey all over. Anyway be safe be good humans to each other and well see you next time.
Gregincali & Size Zero
That sucks to hear greg. hopefully for the next one:top:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Hey guys & gals I regret to inform you that Well have-to pull out of this one. Due to the WAMU take over of our campus all of our V days have been suspended?. Since I'm the 2nd shift Operating Engineer on Saturday I have-to be there. I actually had to interview with the new management for my job on Wednesday. I feel safe but things are shakey all over. Anyway be safe be good humans to each other and well see you next time.
Gregincali & Size Zero

Thanks for the heads up Greg. Good luck with everything and we'll go ahead and remove you from the attendee list.

R1 Chris

Reaction score
I have no mods but want meet up . so is everything set up for the 7th ?

BLUEPIMPIN-XR

Reaction score
FOG LIGHT MOD ANYONE :dontknow: ? I KNOW HOW TO DO IT SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THE MOD LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GET THE STUFF:rock:

NightWing

Reaction score
So are we going to have a BBQ or are we just going to head down to Chipotle and grub there?

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
sweet, mod day/BBQ sounds great to me. i might have another mod to install so im excited.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sounds great, but I can't make it. I have a friend visiting from Canada and that is the only day that they will be in this area. I'll be at the Griffith Park Observatory that afternoon.

Post pictures when it's done!

HiTek21

Reaction score
I wonder if the sitting sic sway bars will be shipped out by then, I'd like to get them installed

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
Sounds great, but I can't make it. I have a friend visiting from Canada and that is the only day that they will be in this area. I'll be at the Griffith Park Observatory that afternoon.

Post pictures when it's done!

thats it, if you dont want to come to any more meets than your not in the socal crew. :motz:are we not cool enough for you or something???????????????:laugh: jk bro we will take hundreds of pics but prob not as cool as the ones you take but it will be cool

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
anaheim hills huh??? might be hard for me to make it... seeing as how i can walk to Brians (raversman)'s house from mine haha. maybe someone will help me take care of my STUPID WATER FILLED HEADLIGHT!!!! stupid chinese piece of crap headlight. anyways... count me in. ok good talk

NightWing

Reaction score
anaheim hills huh??? might be hard for me to make it... seeing as how i can walk to Brians (raversman)'s house from mine haha. maybe someone will help me take care of my STUPID WATER FILLED HEADLIGHT!!!! stupid chinese piece of crap headlight. anyways... count me in. ok good talk

Ryan u live in anaheim hills?? I didn't know. Im always there and I never see u around. Hmm wierd... hahahah

Xraided

Reaction score
do u think the ss gb deal will be shipped by the 7th?? im planning on getting the full kit.. is that too much to ask?

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
lol hahaha sickred you crack me up dude...... see you there buddy :top:

this day is around the corner. i got super ****. faced last night haha

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
do u think the ss gb deal will be shipped by the 7th?? im planning on getting the full kit.. is that too much to ask?

if your getting the sittin sic kit. we can totally do that. im sure there are a few of us who have done it before. so yes it can be done!!!!!:rock:

Xraided

Reaction score
cool put me on the list of attendees with the full ss drop kit

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
Add B&M Shifter to the list bro. sweet i have 2 mods to install. lets see if i can get another by the meet. im trying lol

Top Bottom