Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Mod Day?

NightWing

Reaction score
Man I am kicking myself.... I bought my wife Duran Duran concert tickets for the 4th... I want to mod... I need a fix the freaking scratch on my hood mod!!
Kidder
P.S. Check out the Sig my brother made me in like 1 minute tonight....

I think u should go with your wife.. U had made plans with her already.. Don't worry, there will be more Mod days to come...

Nice sig... think I need to get one done for myself.

Xraided

Reaction score
can someone install my maf cal and help me get it tuned?

07SWB

Reaction score
MAF calib. is a PITA thats for sure. Not the actual work is hard, its getting your hands in there with the limited space and limited slack of the wires on the factory wire harness.

Hopefully someone will know how to tune my truck.. I dont think it needs much but every little bit helps.. Hence why i am installing the wideband that day.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to go, but didn't commit to it because that weekend is my sister's birthday. Just found out that we are getting together for lunch in Escondido. I guess I'm out for the day.:thumpdown:

I really wanted to meet up with you guys. I haven't made it to any meets yet.
Always have something planned on the weekends.

Oh well... one of these days!

Be safe and have a great day guys!:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
MAF calib. is a PITA thats for sure. Not the actual work is hard, its getting your hands in there with the limited space and limited slack of the wires on the factory wire harness.

X2 :thumpdown:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I can help with the fog light mod to, for anyone who needs it. I just wanted to get my dash lights done. So guess i will order the LED's.....anybody know where to get them from?

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I'm tentative on me showing up right now. If I get enough money within the next week then I will be there but right now it's up in the air....got rent to pay on the 5th so we will see. Plus nobody has said that they know how to do the dash light mod??

XDsm

Reaction score
I may be out on this one due to the recent unfortunate event with my truck:thumpdown:

lucke

Reaction score
I may be out on this one due to the recent unfortunate event with my truck:thumpdown:
oh please... remember how many meets i went to with my busted bumper? you should at least show up and drink some beer with me.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
ya you got to be there.. i came to meets with a busted bumper but now its fixed :]

absolut

Reaction score
I will be down...gotta meet some of u guys in the sol cal area.:top:

07SWB

Reaction score
my drivers side skirt is broken and my tront lip is broken but its not stopping me lol... cmon nigel.. dont be gay

XDsm

Reaction score
Well I'm hoping I can push the truck into the shop by then. Either way if I am without the truck I might roll in the dizzum. There are MANY things that can be worked on with that car:laugh:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Well I'm hoping I can push the truck into the shop by then. Either way if I am without the truck I might roll in the dizzum. There are MANY things that can be worked on with that car
man I was hoping to compare drop kits and alignments

my drivers side skirt is broken and my tront lip is broken but its not stopping me lol... cmon nigel.. dont be gay

Oh yeah that reminds me rear skirt above the exhaust is broke needs some super glue

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i wanted to do the L.E.D. mod but no one knows how and i dont know where to buy but if some one can tell me that would be great but i saw a post on here once with directions on how to do it and ill be a brave soul and follow those directions. but i need to know where to get the leds? then if i succeed then we have 1 more person in this world who can do it!:rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
i wanted to do the L.E.D. mod but no one knows how and i dont know where to buy but if some one can tell me that would be great but i saw a post on here once with directions on how to do it and ill be a brave soul and follow those directions. but i need to know where to get the leds? then if i succeed then we have 1 more person in this world who can do it!:rock:

I'm assuming your talking about the Dash Light Mod... here is the write-up on it and if you read through you will find the places to purchase the LED's too. :top:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=941

Top Bottom