Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SoCal Sept 09 Meet..

NightWing

Reaction score
Update

What BBQ At The Park
*Feel free to help us by bringin some supplies for the BBQ

Location: El Prado Park in Chino (U have to pay for truck to get into the park its like $10)
http://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/Parks/prado.htm

Date: Saturday September 26
Time: Early in the Morning and all Day

List of ppl and stuff that's gona be brought

XRU:
1.DC29 - burgers/ buns.
2.06xr-sw- hot dawgs, buns and some beer!
3. NightWing aka Xrknights- soda, carna asada, plates, table
4. Holddeez08RR- chips dip and beer
5. Ticoman
6. Caliknightrider
7. XxxLuckyIamxxX
8. HeylookatthatblackXrunner
9. Mr. X

TundraGeeks/Tundratalk
1. Gutz-----Buns and Burgers
2. Nokz
3. Deznutjobs
4. TrdMedic
5. Speedracer
6. Landon
7. SoCaliAllSatr82
8. TXTee

TacomaWorld
1. jdkeller (maybe)
2. infideltaco (maybe)
3. Tool (maybe)
4. Derekabraham (maybe)
5. LazyRyan
6. 05PreRunner
7. Bajamoon

Customtacos
1. DEZERTDUCK / Engage Off Road-Cheeseburgers & Sides
2. STEQ (Good Possibility)
3. SLAMMEDSTEP (Good Possibility)

Last edited:

NightWing

Reaction score
Im down for whatever... I just want to make sure we all agree that way more ppl can actually show..

NightWing

Reaction score
Bump

Just posted it up on
Tacomaworld
Tundrageeks
XRP

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
HooooTerrz

THATS GETTING OLD!:thumpdown:

'COMON GUYS....LETS HAVE A REAL MEET...:top:..NICE PLACE, A LOT OF SPACE, GOOD FOR PICS, BRING YOUR FRIENDS, HANG OUT FOR A WHILE, GET DRUNK, :rock: PASS OUT ON THE GRASS, HAVE A NICE BBQ, GET SOME TAN, EAT ALL YOU WANT , CHEAPER THAN HOOTERS, :motz: BRING YOUR GIRL SO SHE CAN COOK :laugh: DAMN...ALL THAT FOR $10 OR $8 PER TRUCK......SORRY BUT HOOTERS IS BORING:thumpdown: BAD FOOD TOO EXPENSIVE.

LET'S SHOW OTHER CLUB MEMBERS THAT WE HAVE CLASS !

Last edited:

07SWB

Reaction score
Hooters has been a tradition in XRU and CT meets since i can remember.

You can say you hate it all you want but its simple, if you dont like it, dont show.

If people wanna have a meet at Hooters, they can do that.

The Titan guys know how to have a meet.... its too bad that the Xrunner guys cant ever agree on anything and noone takes the initiative to get things handled.

Just had a Titan meet at my pad.. 12 trucks and about 22 people... we had an AWESOME time... a few guys got a hotel room for the night instead of driving home after playing game after game of beer pong :rock:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
Hooters has been a tradition in XRU and CT meets since i can remember.

You can say you hate it all you want but its simple, if you dont like it, dont show.

If people wanna have a meet at Hooters, they can do that.

The Titan guys know how to have a meet.... its too bad that the Xrunner guys cant ever agree on anything and noone takes the initiative to get things handled.

Just had a Titan meet at my pad.. 12 trucks and about 22 people... we had an AWESOME time... a few guys got a hotel room for the night instead of driving home after playing game after game of beer pong :rock:

No one hates hooters, its just Same Ol' Same Ol' ..... I don't like how your using X-runner Guys as if the majority of us can't agree on anything. Why would you say that? and getting things handled. WTF???

maybe you should stop comparing Us to the Titan guys....

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
I liked the Santa Fe dam place that we met up at...Remember? Greg's house, park, pizza? ...the park seemed like a chill spot and there was definitely more than enough parking...and it was free to get in...can't beat that...

We could make a day out of it again, and this time we could bring BBQ supplies...and beer!

edit:my bad, I missed the part that we already had a location picked out...prado sounds good too...

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
SANTA FE DAM!!!! FTW i really liked it there and i believe it was also free to park there

NightWing

Reaction score
We can do santa fe dam again if u guys want but I think u still have to pay there too for parking

Maybe greg can check for us

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
You went last time didn't you Hugo? I thought we all parked for free...If we could get that bottom lot to ourselves again that would be perfect

NightWing

Reaction score
How about Santa Fe Dam park all day on a Sat then after that we can hit up irwindale and see some races

You went last time didn't you Hugo? I thought we all parked for free...If we could get that bottom lot to ourselves again that would be perfect

Yea I did but if I remember correctly I heard greg say that they normally charge to get in. That why we stopped at that 711 cuz I need to get cahs to pay for the parking fee but that day we were just lucky that we didn't get charged..

but there might be ppl from SD that might want to show and that's gona be a long a$$ drive for them from SD to santa fe dam.. That's why El Prado park would be good

Last edited:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
If there's people from SD coming and they don't want to make the drive then i understand...no biggy...we can do it for the nxt meet. Just throwing ideas out there.

Lets talk to them and find out.

R

racerx

the only reason we didnt have to pay was because it as raining that weekend

thats is all

R

racerx

no sorry guys i dont think i will be going i have to much on my plate for the next few months plus i just got back from santa monica yesterday and im broke

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
lets do it at prado is the san diego guys are coming so they dont drive so far. id like to see some new faces at the meets

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
No one hates hooters, its just Same Ol' Same Ol' ..... I don't like how your using X-runner Guys as if the majority of us can't agree on anything. Why would you say that? and getting things handled. WTF???

maybe you should stop comparing Us to the Titan guys....

THANX LUCKYIAM07 YOU SAID IT ALL!!!:adore:

YOU GOT IT TITAN DUDE?:laugh:

El prado , santa fe , wherever .....lets do it.......not hooters please.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom