Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Socal: Thurs Nights Buffalo Wild Wings.

NightWing

Reaction score
It was a good meet. Thanks for all that came. Will be post the next date up soon.

Also we decided to jump around to a different BWW of la/ie/Oc area each month. Feel free to post up your location.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Nice to finally meet more XRU members! great meet guys, u guys should come to the next one:top:

NightWing

Reaction score
THIS MONTHS BWW MEET HAS BEEN POSTPONED. IN ITS PLACE, WE ARE HAVING A MOD DAY THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14 STARTING @10AM. PM ME FOR MORE INFO..

Sorry for short notice..

xrunish

Reaction score
this sunday!!!! i can make that... being a mod day meet... i have a fuel pump upgrade and a 75 mm pulley.. anyone have the tools to help me? theyve been collecting dust for the past few months since i left va

gregincali

Reaction score
Not sure but I think I can make it. I have a couple things I could do. plus I can lend a hand here & there. Is anyone going to bring Wife's or GF's?

NightWing

Reaction score
Stud Welding building
9459 Washburn Road
Downey, CA 90242

xrunish

Reaction score
if my wife wants to come i can take her but she gets bored at these types of things but since i have a deployment coming up she would want to spend time with me anyways

Top Bottom