Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sold the X, Selling TRD bits and others

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Still have it...? Whats the differnce between gen and an 2.. Pm your number

520-252-7104

Second gen is CARB legal for California, has a carbon filter like the stock intake.

Last edited:

giox

Reaction score
Thats the only differnece between gen 1 and 2 ive heard alot of people saying gen 1 is way better and all this other stiff thats why i ask

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thats the only differnece between gen 1 and 2 ive heard alot of people saying gen 1 is way better and all this other stiff thats why i ask

I could imagine that it doesn't flow as much as the gen 1 but should still be a whole lot better than stock, for a good price i would scoop it up if i was still stock! The flow difference between the two should be that much :dontknow:

giox

Reaction score
So k&n the one i have flows good perfect .. But gets dirty quick i just like it cause trd

hrspwr236

Reaction score
So k&n the one i have flows good perfect .. But gets dirty quick i just like it cause trd

The K&N is technically not a CAI, it's open to the engine bay and will suck in hot air from the engine, had one on my last X and the intake temps were 10-15 above ambient air, with my enclosed volant I am typically only 2 over ambient and the filter doesn't get dirty as quickly, honestly I would recommend the TRD any lose you might loose from the TRD you will regain from colder intake temps. If you don't like it, put your K&N back on and sell the TRD and get your money back. I will say the K&N was louder at WOT becuase it is open style.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Mine is closed with that box around it

When you get a chance send me a pic to my cell, you might not have a K&N, unless you talking about the shield, that doesn't do much at all.

E-man

Reaction score
Like I said, only reason I'm selling anything is it won't fit my new Tacoma, basically I'm funding for parts that will, if I could keep my intake, I would

Last edited:

giox

Reaction score
Yeah.. Thats what i meant that shield i know my items.. Come on hrspwr

Top Bottom