Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOLD: XII Steel Drop leaf springs

armyoffoo

Reaction score
These were never installed, and they have just been collecting dust in my garage. I'd like to get $300 for them, they were / are $600 new. Local to Houston area, I also travel to Dallas about once a quarter, same for Austin...if interested, hit me up.

**edit** These are 2" steel drop leaf springs from XII Performance

yN0rDL.jpg

Last edited:

YotaJes

Reaction score
These were never installed, and they have just been collecting dust in my garage. I'd like to get $300 for them, they were / are $600 new. Local to Houston area, I also travel to Dallas about once a quarter, same for Austin...if interested, hit me up.

**edit** These are 2" steel drop leaf springs from XII Performance

yN0rDL.jpg
Dang, I would have loved these a few weeks back. I just finished installing the DJM 3/4 kit and I like the idea of drop leaf instead of 4" blocks. Maybe when my cash flow builds up a little.

armyoffoo

Reaction score
I was hoping to find someone local to pick these up, if I don't get any bites in the next few days, I'll ask UPS if they can ship these ground. Last time I tried to ship something big and heavy, they wanted to ship as freight and it was expensive.

hypertaco

Reaction score
I was hoping to find someone local to pick these up, if I don't get any bites in the next few days, I'll ask UPS if they can ship these ground. Last time I tried to ship something big and heavy, they wanted to ship as freight and it was expensive.

Can I get second on this if you decide to ship and Ryan changes his mind?

Top Bottom