Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some daytime Stang shots

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Well here are a few shots..I know not many people on here will really care to see them but here they are.
I already got the Pypes axle back Stainless steel exhaust on it..Sounds AWESOME
JOND3117.jpg

JOND3118.jpg

JOND3115.jpg

JOND3116.jpg

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
drop it a bit and get her blacked out and it will be looking pretty sweet- for a mustang anyway- :eviltongue:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
springs are probably next..Stuff is SOOO cheap for this..that exhaust system was only 255..Springs are only 229.

07SWB

Reaction score
you think that stuff is cheap, look at stuff for a little bit older car with a small block chevy lol

I dont really like the new mustangs but its your car and thats what matters! One thing that i REALLY like about the 2010 mustang is the sequential signal lights in the rear!

With springs and some nice black wheels, it will look really clean..

08x

Reaction score
lets see some under the hood pictures to and any plans for that?

chadfo

Reaction score
Looks sharp man. Like everyone else has already said, drop that pony.

ntinhri

Reaction score

I like this motivation! I say BUY A SUPERCHARGER and some NOZZZZ..lol Im not a huge stang fan, only cause you see them every where. But as Will and I talked about before. We could have bought one of these and spend 1/2 on the mods and be in the 11's!:biggrin:

T-stark

Reaction score
cant wait to see what you do with this, i love stangs wanted one for the longest time before the x......... but it didnt really work out maybe when i pay this truck i got off now i will

looks good keep us posted

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i like those rims...its pretty sleek right now...we all know how its gonna turn out once you slam it and black it out ;)

5000XD

Reaction score
Pretty sick dude! I love those broad fenders, sick! A small drop would make it even meaner looking. You could also use a little tint to darken it up a little.

By the way what car is in the fourth picture in the background? Almost thought it was another black mustang lol, but the rear lights are different :dontknow:

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Nice color choice, you don't see many blacked out stangs.

Top Bottom