Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some new goodies...

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Nothing too special but I'm proud that I did this myself :biggrin: this was my first audio install :rockon: thanks stevenredx for the wiring sticky :adore:

Pioneer Z3 with Bluetooth and XMNavTraffic modules
Infinity 1300w amp
SubX with Infinity Kappa Perfect 10" (thanks tacoma2055, it's finally in :laugh:)
Pioneer SR1 remote (chose over PAC adapter coz it has more functions)
3-3-09009.jpg

3-3-09006.jpg

3-3-09010.jpg

3-3-09004.jpg

3-3-09003.jpg

I also picked these up :biggrin: 3rd brake light sticker and my silver "filipino reppin'" decal :biggrin:
3-3-09005.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
The only thing that looks good is the shift light gauge I sold you:rolleyez:....

j/k bean, your truck is coming along quite nicely, good job:top:. That head unit looks delicious!!

xrtaco06

Reaction score
looks great man:top:. i have the z2 and love it. i have a double din thats black you should try it. i'll post a pic. some time this week for you. it would match you arm rest, and sub box.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :biggrin:

The only thing that looks good is the shift light gauge I sold you:rolleyez:....

j/k bean, your truck is coming along quite nicely, good job:top:. That head unit looks delicious!!

ha, if I knew you were gonna sell out for a subie, I woulda took those headrest monitors off your X as well :rolleyez:

looks great man:top:. i have the z2 and love it. i have a double din thats black you should try it. i'll post a pic. some time this week for you. it would match you arm rest, and sub box.

I have the black one too, seeing how this one feels first :biggrin:

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
that looks really good man!

What is the thing strapped to the steering wheel on the right side? Remote holder?

05runner

Reaction score
Nothing too special but I'm proud that I did this myself :biggrin: this was my first audio install :rockon: thanks stevenredx for the wiring sticky :adore:

Pioneer Z3 with Bluetooth and XMNavTraffic modules
Infinity 1300w amp
SubX with Infinity Kappa Perfect 10" (thanks tacoma2055, it's finally in :laugh:)
Pioneer SR1 remote (chose over PAC adapter coz it has more functions)
3-3-09009.jpg

3-3-09006.jpg

3-3-09010.jpg

3-3-09004.jpg

3-3-09003.jpg

I also picked these up :biggrin: 3rd brake light sticker and my silver "filipino reppin'" decal :biggrin:
3-3-09005.jpg

Lookin good jay man. Hey one thing snap that subX in there man i see you still got a gap over the plastic thingy. It should sit flush dead on top of it with no gap. Other then that how does she sound. I bet it kicks butt. Did you put a cap with them 1300 watts you pumpin. Whew i hatin but its all good.. much props to you.:rock:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
bought time u got some goodies Jay......lolLooks good brotha. SUBX FTW!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
keith, wheres the new sittin sic pics? with the leafs, Im about to order this or next week lol I cant decide on red or black

Vashx51

Reaction score
Looks good. I remember my first install and I didn't have any help wish I did.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
bought time u got some goodies Jay......lolLooks good brotha. SUBX FTW!!

Thanks, it would be alot faster if you would send me some of your money tree seeds :laugh:

Lookin good jay man. Hey one thing snap that subX in there man i see you still got a gap over the plastic thingy. It should sit flush dead on top of it with no gap. Other then that how does she sound. I bet it kicks butt. Did you put a cap with them 1300 watts you pumpin. Whew i hatin but its all good.. much props to you.:rock:

Thanks for the tip :top: I'll probably do it tomorrow, I gotta get some straps and stuff that I forgot to take out from the seat compartments :argh: I'll miss those storage spaces :frown:

but yeah this thing is sweet, I got a half cap, came with the amp wiring kit. I haven't pushed the limits yet but I'm already impressed :rockon:

Top Bottom