Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some new goodies...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
keith, wheres the new sittin sic pics? with the leafs, Im about to order this or next week lol I cant decide on red or black

lol, yeah.....sorry. My home computer died. For some reason, my laptop will not let me copy and paste pics. PM me your e-mail address and I will try to send you some pics.

05runner

Reaction score
Thanks, it would be alot faster if you would send me some of your money tree seeds :laugh:

Thanks for the tip :top: I'll probably do it tomorrow, I gotta get some straps and stuff that I forgot to take out from the seat compartments :argh: I'll miss those storage spaces :frown:

but yeah this thing is sweet, I got a half cap, came with the amp wiring kit. I haven't pushed the limits yet but I'm already impressed :rockon:

Man you dont even have to push it. If your runnin that bad boy bridged or mono channel if you got more then 500 watts goin to that sub your golden. Anything more your lookin at hearing loss like me LOL...

xmoney jr

Reaction score
nice tv system and truck man i like the sticker on the back

Top Bottom