Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some Sexy Awesomeness

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Me and my little step brother went to Bass Pro yesterday to get some bore cleaner, and when we were leaving, something caught my attention at the end of the parking lot. I found this little gem sitting out there all by herself, courtesy of a GOOD owner. Lol, I was tempted to wait around and ask for a ride, but we had to leave. I snagged a few pics before I left, and I can honestly say, I'm jealous big time.

ZR1.jpg

zr1-2.jpg

zr1-3.jpg

zr1-4.jpg

zr1-5.jpg

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That is one bad mofo of a ride. Good find for some pics.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
thats a lot of carbon fiber there buddy yeah thats right!!! the wonderful ZR1. beautiful car.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Lol, the pic of the hood is now my phone's wallpaper.:rock:

TRD-X

Reaction score
It's a bad ride, but I will never spend over $116,000. For a car.:rolleyez:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score

You say that, hell, just about all of us say it, but if any of us have that kind of money, we would.

Murderface

Reaction score

Let alone a Chevy!! It is pretty bad ass though! Nice to see the mani's using C/F like that

TRD-X

Reaction score
You say that, hell, just about all of us say it, but if any of us have that kind of money, we would.

I have the money Cuz!! But I don't think any car is worth that, I would buy a C6 in the $40, to $60, price range. And I'm not putting down the ZR1 it's bad but over priced!:top:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
there's some guy around me with a gunmetal one, it's uber sexy. he drive's it like you're supposed to...like a fuking mad man. i've seen him take some wicked turns, more than once.

lvxr

Reaction score
sweet car...im still a little confused as to exactly what is goin on on the hood...is that blue/silver panel a vent? or just decoration (i hope not)...aside from that...sweeeet asss fkin ride.... a gunmetal one like speckdzl4shzl mentioned would be just sex

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
sweet car...im still a little confused as to exactly what is goin on on the hood...is that blue/silver panel a vent? or just decoration (i hope not)...aside from that...sweeeet asss fkin ride.... a gunmetal one like speckdzl4shzl mentioned would be just sex
"Exotic looks, exotic materials

The use of carbon fiber is pretty extensive throughout the ZR1. The wider fenders are made of the material, as are the hood, roof panel, roof bow, front fascia splitter and rocker moldings.

The roof and front fascia splitter have a raw carbon fiber appearance with a protective clear coat. The hood is painted like the rest of the car, but the underside is exposed carbon-fiber-weave for increased novelty.

Another standout feature of the hood is a clear polycarbonate "window" that provides a view of the top of the engine's intercooler, with embossed "LS9 Supercharged" lettering."

"Engine, 6.2L supercharged V8 SFI with dry sump oil system (638 hp [475.7 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 604 lb-ft of torque [815.4 N-m] @ 3800 rpm)"

GMC2007121966124_PV.jpg

0712_02z+2009_chevrolet_corvette_ZR1+supercharged_LS9_v-8_engine.jpg

chris2.jpg

nine9six

Reaction score
I would kill someone in front of their own mother for that car...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that is 1 B@D @SS car...:rockon: but I would take a GT-R over that any day...:smile:

I would kill someone in front of their own mother for that car...

picture, videos, or LIES...:rofl:

lvxr

Reaction score
thanks for clarifying that BSP06XRU, i was scratching my head for a bit trying to analyze those camera phone pics...well i take back my previous statement about the hood then...all :top::top: from me

TRD-X

Reaction score
that is 1 B@D @SS car...:rockon: but I would take a GT-R over that any day...:smile:

picture, videos, or LIES...:rofl:

I'll take the GTR to!:biggrin: Rice power! lol

nine9six

Reaction score
Cuz it's like that??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh it's like that alright! When we had the small 'meet' in Jax, we went for a cruise to a car show and someone pulled up in an older ZR1, and then shortly after, someone pulled up in a new one just like that.

Their mother was not present... :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom