Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some updated pictures

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Holy snap that looks awesome!!!!!....Damn im gonna have to look into that....

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah just go aftermarket alot of the headunits now a days are those colors actually.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I changed the color of my gauge cluster to complement my autometer gauges. I think they look good although to me reverse (R) looks a little pink so I'm going to look for a darker shade if they make one. I'm also going to overhaul my brakes as soon as I get the parts in.

those came out nice. :rockon:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thanks brother! It really changes the behind the wheel perspective.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
There is something soothing and cool about the blue color. It just looks more prestigious than the red. Flows very well with the meters' colors.

I only wish the AEM wideband gauge came in a similar blue color. That or if Defi still made a wideband gauge, since theirs are all blue as well.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
i think too much is over kill...boost (if applicable), oil, and afr if any...

on a side note...whitebeauty...your 4r is sick...very nice...

Thanks man...Dang i didnt see this post till today sorry man....Slowly but surely...Me and my buddy 1GRracer trying to do it big for the 4r's...

Thanks brother! It really changes the behind the wheel perspective.

hey does it Dim and everything pretty good...like factory??

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
There is something soothing and cool about the blue color. It just looks more prestigious than the red. Flows very well with the meters' colors.

I only wish the AEM wideband gauge came in a similar blue color. That or if Defi still made a wideband gauge, since theirs are all blue as well.
I wish the AEM came in blue too, I haven't seen to many reviews on autometer's wideband AFR gauges, but I would get one because it matches.
hey does it Dim and everything pretty good...like factory??
Yes it does, but I have mine on full.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Well got some toys today. Got my dot helmet so thats good to go and now I have these.
The other parts I have coming in are all brake related, but not here yet.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Mmmmm candy i love it!!!! Get on that thing and ride it around the block!!!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I'll do it tomorrow or on the weekend. I'm trying to get spare rims and tires at the moment.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
How u gonna get those bushings in n the old ones out..not that easy of a task without the right tools.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Yeah I need a press, I have access to one but don't have the time to do it. I have however taking the bar out so its ready to be worked on.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Money....nice see if maybe u take it somewhere n give the dude like 20 bucks or some.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Nah my uncles got a press, I should wrap it up in the mourning and give it a good shake down.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Well the parts are on and I like the improvements, next up are the control arms. It also seems I have found a solution to the noise I rarely get when I back out of my driveway. http://www.toyota-4runner.org/suspension/102360-4th-gen-front-end-clank-gone.html
This is the old bushing

And here is the new one installed on the rod.

I have a couple of other mods already here but I've got finals and I don't function well in the cold so I'll have to put it off until one of the two passes.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Once you are lowered as well, all of those components will make for some crisp turning and handling. :top:

How are you liking the new brake pedal feel and responsiveness?

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Once you are lowered as well, all of those components will make for some crisp turning and handling. :top:

How are you liking the new brake pedal feel and responsiveness?
Its pretty nice, these are the lines.

Thats pretty much all I have besides a different compound brake pad. I like the pressure and feed back it gives me, I feel like I can brake later and harder than I used to. I would definitely recommend them. :smile:

Top Bottom