Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOS Drop

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I just took off my SOS drop yesterday, and it's up for sale. Everything included, minus the epoxy for your struts. The ONLY issue with the kit, is the bottom part of the threads on one of the u-bolts is partially stripped. It's only one side, on the one u-bolt, and it can likely fixed, or you can buy a new u-bolt. Everything else in the kit is in good condition.....dirty....but good condition. I forgot to take pics, but I will get some and post them when I get the chance, hopefully tomorrow.

Asking $150 shipped.

EDIT: Btw, this is the entire kit, 1.5" front, and 2" rear.

*SALE PENDING*

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Let me see how much my check is this week. I might scoop this up. Does it come with the coils too?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Why the de-modding?

A few reasons, nothing bad. It's a good drop kit, but the way the roads are here in LA, and the way I drive, I bottom out a LOT. Second, I want the dealership to do some work in the front of the truck, but they aren't going to touch it with the kit on. Third, want the extra cash to replace the money I just spent overhauling my computer.

Let me see how much my check is this week. I might scoop this up. Does it come with the coils too?

The SOS kit does not use coils. It's 2" solid blocks in the back, and it's adapters+spacers that go on the front struts, to compress the stock coils.

Also, it's Sale Pending right now, if the deal falls through, and you still want it, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom