Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sound ordanance

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I have not really heard of the brand. i tend to stick to the amps i have used in the best as JL, Kicker..etc. You might to edit your post because those 2 links you posted are the same you posted up, so you know. :top:

darthyota

Reaction score
this is the price is right as this would be going into my 4runner which is a bush truck / winter ride

x20Runner05

Reaction score
this is the price is right as this would be going into my 4runner which is a bush truck / winter ride
If you looking for sound for a daily driver i wouldnt cut cost, but if its a recreation vehicle weekend driver i would cut cost unless you plan on long road trips. You may want to edit the subject of the thread to amp help or something just saying. Some may get mistaken as being a sound violation kinda thing.

darthyota

Reaction score
It's only a dd in the winter and recreational vehicle come summer but I dont want to dump a bunch of cash into audio in case I swamp the truck. The x will get a high end focal set up when the time comes

x20Runner05

Reaction score
If your gonna get focal high end might as well not scrimp on amp. Cheaper amps could fail at any time. It's all how much you want to spend man.

darthyota

Reaction score
This wont be going in the x it's going in this
b3137f1f.jpg

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I've never seen a square 6X9 before. Make sure that they fit without to much modification. As for the brands I never heard of them.

darthyota

Reaction score
The 6x9's are gunne go in the back seat area and I have lots of depth there something like 6" and I wanted a rear speaker that I don't have to run a sub if I don't want to and these happen to fit that need nicely. And as to the speaker brand it seems to be a highly regarded British brand oh car audio speaker

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
From what I have heard crutchfield looks into their products thoroughly. Also if you have any problems or don't like the speakers and amp you can send them back. Not going to lie I kind of like that 4 runner. I know when I drive my Dad's old Jeep grand Cherokee with the 4.7L V8 it just makes me smile ear to ear. Its soo gutless but makes a mean rumble haha.

darthyota

Reaction score
any car audio guro have any other suggestions for and amp to power the speakers as posted in post #1

Top Bottom