Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South FL Hurricane Meet anyone?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Hey why dont we get another meet together just for sh*&ts and giggles and dedicate it to yours truly Hurricane Hanna any up for this Idea ?

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
as of right now it looks like its barely gonna hit florida is if does....like we will just get the outer bands like always atleast here in gainesville which is like middle of both the east and west coast

08x

Reaction score
im up for it i guess where at??

08x

Reaction score
but no boca this time we dont need the dumb security gaurds calling the cops on us and wanting us to leave

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
we could stay somewhere in between lol i vote to keep it in plam beach lol

liquidhype04

Reaction score
yepp im in..... i still vote for boca... at the boomers here on airport road they have a huge parking lot and i dont think they would mind us hanging in the back for a while. its right next to a private airport too so its really chilled

liquidhype04

Reaction score
yep there shouldnt be any rent-a cops... the muvico next door has them but not boomers

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah a date lol ......... ive got my truck back now i wouldnt be good for this meet till mid week next week ... a weekend would nice but i wont get one for a least another 2 weeks

08x

Reaction score
weekends r the best honestly most people r free and if u give about say a 2 to 3 week time it gives everyone pretty much enough time to get free time and maybe we can try for a saturday meet maybe

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
i got my truck back now im bored ... lets see if we can get this meet together we can always try for sept 20th thats my next weekend off i think

08x

Reaction score
i no u have it back but dont break it and that sounds good the 20th so everyone thats the date the 20th in the parkin lot of boomers say liek noonish

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
alrighty then but damn ... i have my mt-90 for the trans and diff to put in and i havent been able to do it . I need a lift lol

liquidhype04

Reaction score
haha... my doug thorley long tubes will be in this saturday and on the truck by saturday afternoon!

Top Bottom