Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Beach BBQ Feeler !

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Haha. I see. So's my nephew - just bought a new Corvette: cash!! Good on you.

I just had my truck sent out to have some stuff done to it, paid it off back in '08...gonna cost a bit more to drive it but tis gonna be FUN!

hunterx

Reaction score
Id love to check out some of the x runners on here but you guys are way too far south. Im from Jax...

Miami_X

Reaction score
Id love to check out some of the x runners on here but you guys are way too far south. Im from Jax...
And, therein lies the problem. It seems, in Florida, everyone is 'too far' from everyone else. Sigh.

I just wanna meet up with some other X-Runner owners and swap stories and or mod ideas. It shouldn't be this hard!

WTF?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Lol see what I'm talking about ? I'm 45min from the interstate and I used to make it to all the meets even put one together in Miami once and drove 2 hours to get there !

LilRed

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my part list knocked out for my S/C. maybe by time I can afford for the parts I can bring it down and I can get some extra hands. :top:

lamia2super

Reaction score
i just want to install my urd intake already! i still haven't gotten around to doing that lol

i want to race someone with a s/c kit

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
So was posting this thread a complete waste of time ?

Not a COMPLETE waste - It gave me something to do while stuck in Afghanistan!!
I can always use reading material LOL

I think people just need to quit bein' so fussy about DRIVING their trucks somewhere!!
I'm up for a get-together anywhere in FL - then again I AM the crazy fool that rode a Motorcycle from Tamap, to Key West, to Prudhoe Bay Alaska, and back to Tampa - JUST BECAUSE :D

Demented DAve in Boring Bagram Afghanistan
One more week them I'm poppin' smoke!!

Miami_X

Reaction score
Not a COMPLETE waste - It gave me something to do while stuck in Afghanistan!!
I can always use reading material LOL

I think people just need to quit bein' so fussy about DRIVING their trucks somewhere!!
I'm up for a get-together anywhere in FL - then again I AM the crazy fool that rode a Motorcycle from Tamap, to Key West, to Prudhoe Bay Alaska, and back to Tampa - JUST BECAUSE :D

Demented DAve in Boring Bagram Afghanistan
One more week them I'm poppin' smoke!!

BOOM!!! I'm with you. I'll officially state here that I, too will drive anywhere in FL for a good meet! Anyone else gonna 'man-up'?

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Hell, I'd drive to Key West for a meet....it's only a 1 day drive...
But I do realize work schedules and school schedules for some come into play along with fuel costs....hell I don't even know what kind of mileage I'm gonna get with all that's bein' done to my truck.

How about a meet in Tampa or Orlando area - it's about half way for those in JAX and Miami!!

Of course I'd drive N to JAX, or S to Miami - tho I don't speak spanish so I'm not fond of that area - got ignored in a restaurant for 20 minutes because I only spoke ENGLISH...pissed me off!!

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram
7 Days and 11 hrs till the departure trek begins!!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Lol I put a meet together in Daytona once and of the 40 people that said they were coming only maybe 20 showed up ! I don't have a problem driving either but I just need to take the time off its going to be more than a one day thing !

lamia2super

Reaction score
that just means you have to get 100 people to say they are coming so 50 show up.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Guys, it's not so much that sometimes it boils down too money n time.... We all have our excuses it's just life... It blow believe me. I was gonna start up monthly's but like stated before folks don't wanna ride there trucks. Also input needs to come in from everybodyne n not just one person tryin to organize it. start up a list, put your name on it, plan for the meet, nthen stay true to it...

Either way maybe iI'll set one up for the 22 of july. It can be whatever I get discounts at Dennys off the palmetto n 36th or ewe could just hang out at a park or something.. let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it...

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Guys, it's not so much that sometimes it boils down too money n time.... We all have our excuses it's just life... It blow believe me. I was gonna start up monthly's but like stated before folks don't wanna ride there trucks. Also input needs to come in from everybodyne n not just one person tryin to organize it. start up a list, put your name on it, plan for the meet, nthen stay true to it...

Either way maybe iI'll set one up for the 22 of july. It can be whatever I get discounts at Dennys off the palmetto n 36th or ewe could just hang out at a park or something.. let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it...

Ya know you've been deployed too long when Denny's Moons over My Hammy sounds WONDERFUL!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FIVE MORE DAYS - praying for no canceled flights like yesterday's departure group had!!

Top Bottom