Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Beach BBQ Feeler !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not just making excuses! I'm not even afraid of the drive ,but I wouldn't make a 2 or 3 hour drive for only a short get together ! Unfortunately my hours won't return until October and not in any high number until the spring, so it'll take some time for me to make it out to Ft. Myers . Plus with school I'll be busy studying , but I'll figure something out !

motoxx199

Reaction score
Its all good man maybe I can make it out there one day I have not been over there in a long time. There are a bunch for xrunners over here just can't seem to get the chance to catch them.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well like I said I give up! Of course I think my approach is all wrong. I'm giving you guys too much of a choice..... Maybe I should ignore your concerns and suggestions, and just pick a date ,time and location and say be there !

motoxx199

Reaction score
August 31st -September 1st at juno is a good day say we go with that. So lets do this

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Bump Bump ! Okay people ...... This thing is starting to heat up ,so I'm giving this another shot ! The officil date is August 31st -September 1st at Juno Beach ! Now the last time I did this I had a lot of support at first and then 75% of the people blew it off ! So let's GET R'DONE !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Cool .... I'd hate for you to come all this way and then no one shows up though ! If you know anyone there get them to come too,this isnt just for XR's ! Spread the word !

jdxrunner

Reaction score
I am in even if I have to call in at work. I will let my three other friends know about it come on guys we work hard treat your self

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Meet/ BBQ Juno Beach August 31st -September 1st

Good maybe this thing will actually come together! I made an attempt at changing the title !

Last edited:
Top Bottom