Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Meet Anyone?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
The days have been dry and sunny its gets bad at night ... plus overcast is a good break when your baking in S. Fl heat lol

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Well, should I take the NA XRunner tomorrow or the Twin Turbo Xrunner? Decisions, decisions.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well seeing as one of those trucks isn't yours my vote goes to the NA lol.... You'd blow up the other one haha ...

AsianTaco

Reaction score
For you guys that bailed, oh well you missed out. For the people who came thanks for keeping your word and we will meet up again for more fun again. Next time there is a meet the date will be set SOLID. Want us to change the date to accommodate you? NOT HAPPENING, sorry. Chris set this up and changed the dates for those people and those people did not show up. Well, I guess we will all see the rest next time. Let the excuses begin......

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea ... It will take some planning though. If we did something like that I say it would be smart to get everyone together in a central spot the day before crash somewhere and then leave the next day as a group..

Top Bottom