Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Southern California!

Outburst

Reaction score
yeah. as i said before, i originally wanted somewhere in the oc so that way LA guys and SD guys only need to drive an hour to get there.

if not, you'll have SD guys driving 2-3 hours if we have it in LA, which won't happen for a smaller meet like the ones i plan all the time.. very similar in reason why no one other than SD guys and a few OC guys show up to SD meets.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
Im down for OC. I have driven to san diego for a meet at home depot if I recall correctly.

raziug

Reaction score
yeah. as i said before, i originally wanted somewhere in the oc so that way LA guys and SD guys only need to drive an hour to get there. if not, you'll have SD guys driving 2-3 hours if we have it in LA, which won't happen for a smaller meet like the ones i plan all the time.. very similar in reason why no one other than SD guys and a few OC guys show up to SD meets.

Let's do OC say when and where

Outburst

Reaction score
Yeah. just need a place and dates guys! i'm definitely ready to get this all planned up. so start shooting places, dates, times! think of things to do, and if you want to eat or anything.

Im down for OC. I have driven to san diego for a meet at home depot if I recall correctly.

It was actually fry's electronics! haha

SethXR1990

Reaction score
Sunday sounds good to me
I'm up for this and ill try to take two of my buddies that have Xs here in the valley :top:

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
We should find a park somewhere in the OC. There is one off the 57 called carbon canyon regional park. It was just the first one I clicked on, on ocparks.com. I figure a park would be good so we could maybe BBQ play some games (football,softball,ECt...) anyways anyone know of a park with some canyon driving?

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Depending on time/location, I may show up. I don't know anyone on here right now, but been browsing to get more information for bit before I buy a used X.

Top Bottom