Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SouthernmostXR current build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon714

Reaction score
Yes sir. The tacoma 09+ are a pain to tune. But it shouldnt be a problem for chris.
Since th ery have a base map from.my truck truck. Ao itll get ur truck.started ez.

Reaction score
Thanks to you and Chris that's why I got proefi128 you were a Pilgrim. Now let the others follow the blazed trail haha lol.

Toon714

Reaction score
Ya. Hopefully nore people will junp on the pro efi band wagon. Haha :top:
Ur truck will prove na for pro efi. :top:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
I think the price of it scares most people away. In my eyes, it's the best option available so the 3k spent on everything needed is a great deal for the peace of mind you get. Can't wait to get back to the states and throw mine on.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn. Looks very good tucked up in the side of teh kick panel. A lot better hidden than mine. Lol. I know that is a tight fit too.

Looks like you are going to be the 1st '09+ with a Pro128 Southernmost. Toon with the 48 and you with the 128. Hats off to you guys for making it happen on those year models. :top:

Once the timing is sync'd up, it will be very easy. Add fuel, then smooth out. With Chris' support, it shouldn't be to hard for them to get it dial in properly. Very exciting time this is. :D

Toon714

Reaction score
Welcome aboard to the proEFI band wagon. :laugh:

Reaction score
Thank you fellows glad to be in this Elite group of soldiers and innovators in the XR Industry

:cheers::laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the latest Southern?

Reaction score
Well my mechanic has been away for a week he will be back Tuesday to get back on track.
Maybe next week crank and tune.

Toon714

Reaction score
Tell ur nechanic to hurry!
Ahha u got alot of patience. :top: I would of went crazy by now. Knowing all the wiring is done and ita just needs to be cranked up and tooned. :top:

Reaction score
All the wiring in the engine bay is done, he needs 27 more wires inside, oil pan spacer,headlight mod,power steering nst pulley, brake pads ,tuning etc, lots of stuff being done.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Tell ur nechanic to hurry!
Ahha u got alot of patience. :top: I would of went crazy by now. Knowing all the wiring is done and ita just needs to be cranked up and tooned. :top:

The patience he has is out of this world....Its been in the shop for a minimum of 6 months. Im sure there has been alot of meditation... U da man brotha.

Reaction score
You can say that again.......but I can handle it, I have an 05 Taco I drive when the X is in the shop.

SX TOY

Reaction score
glad to hear there is still forward progress.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
went by the shop this morning and i was like no one here??? looked at my phone and saw it was Sunday....dooh...lol

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Cant wait for it too be done lol im more excited than you,wish i could drive that bad boy hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom