Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spark plug for Trd s/c

micpun

Reaction score
Guys, would anyone know what spark plugs were used in the trd s/c setup? I tried to search for it but all i know their iridium. Just wondering what the make and temp on them would be.

micpun

Reaction score
thanks kid.

would anyone know if it would be a good idea to move to another step colder if you were gonna run trd s/c with the new s/c pullies?

micpun

Reaction score
i knew that part but i have ikh 22 in since wat ur telling me trd used them in the s/c. I was just wondering with the added heat from using the nst s/c pulleys and maybe urd upper s/c pulley that would lower the heat caused by the extra boost.

In all honesty i dont know if it could happen cause i dont think they make ikh 24. I would be hesitant to use someone else.

I think 22 would do but I would love to see if there would be any benefits to go one higher due to the circumstances.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Id be concerned about fuel pump /injectors. I have an upgraded fuel pump but my datalogs were showing my injectors 85% on stock pulley. Ill be upgrading all this before I put any pullies on.

Top Bottom