Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Speaker Box

lenie03

Reaction score
hey your box is looking good so it will be done for the next meet right?? or maybe next tuesday??:top:

funny you should bring up my box cause today I went outside and the silly thing grew legs and walked away or some thing. It is just the weirdest thing :hmmmm2:. I'm going to send out a search party for it to see if I can't find it again. :D but while I'm waiting for the search party to get together I show ya all some new pixs B took of it from Sunday.

and my CD changer that I finally got around to installing too. Just sucks that I had a mishap with the Sawall :thumpdown: but now I guess I have a reason to get new carpet, right Mike.

alexxwing

Reaction score
ok do i have to come over there and show you how to use a saw zaw?? :dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
looks good. let us know when you finish and post pics!

lenie03

Reaction score
Good news the search party found my box today. here's some new pix of it after the search party picked it up.
PIC-0083.jpg

PIC-0084.jpg

I'll take better pixs after I get everything installed cause those were taken with my camera phone. But it's give you all an idea of how it looks anyhow.

NixXR462

Reaction score
Come on now of all the custom stuff you have done to that truck surely you can come up with better floormats JK Nice box (speaker box)

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Your box (speaker box..:laugh:) looks clean and smooth with that 2-tone upholstery. Can't wait to hear it.

eXuser01

Reaction score
that is awsome nice work im about to fly out to cali to hear it haha

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
DANG YOU BEAT ME!!!!. Good Job. I guess I need to go ahead and finish mine huh????

lenie03

Reaction score
So I forgot to post up pics of how it looks all installed. so here's a pic from the HB meet.
HBMeet2008013.jpg

Top Bottom