Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spinning BAD at.. 50, 60, 70 MPH...

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
lol had these on my phone thought id upload them (yes they are sideways an shitty).

This one I get on it at about 50 and rip wheel until redline in 2nd. The truck goes sideways and I let off/counter steer at the end to bring it back:
http://www.hvmotorsports.com/pubdlmisc/truck/vid/rippingwheel/video-0058.mp4

This one same deal except it starts to wheel hop at about 60 MPH... I then grab 3rd early and get into the throttle partially and let off:
http://www.hvmotorsports.com/pubdlmisc/truck/vid/rippingwheel/video-0059.mp4

This one is a roll in continuing on at PART THROTTLE AND IT STILL begins to break loose. You can hear the pitch of the supercharger change around 60+ when the tires are losing it at part throttle...
http://www.hvmotorsports.com/pubdlmisc/truck/vid/rippingwheel/video-0060.mp4

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
that first vid sounds rad!

Yeah I def wasnt expecting it to rip loose as fast as it did and then go sideways enough to where it needed some nice counter steer.

I pooped a little, this shit is sketchy one handed (camera hand is full lol).

sc426hemi

Reaction score
theres nothing there. i clicked it and it went to a grey screen and thats it

ntinhri

Reaction score
1- you need KDW's
2-shouldnt be doing this in cold weather with cold roads.. Tires get no grip...

Now do this in the summer time on a random day (not when high pressure is over you, and its 20* and the winds at your tail and its zero humity and its dark and your drafting a semi and your going down hill) and Ill be impressed... lol..

I see you tryin to do some 40-90 runs.. I suggest you hold at 40 them take off or it will count as a rolling 40 not stationary..

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
1- you need KDW's
2-shouldnt be doing this in cold weather with cold roads.. Tires get no grip...

Now do this in the summer time on a random day (not when high pressure is over you, and its 20* and the winds at your tail and its zero humity and its dark and your drafting a semi and your going down hill) and Ill be impressed... lol..

I see you tryin to do some 40-90 runs.. I suggest you hold at 40 them take off or it will count as a rolling 40 not stationary..

Just having some fun lol.

There is no TRYING to do any 40-90 runs as its pointless. At part throttle im only breaking 5.7-5.8s cause of traction.

This is on a open freeway.

Ive already laid down a nice 40-90 time from a stand on level ground in imperfect conditions.

MAF is way up in the 370s though :-D

Not too shabby for a lil old 2.7....

In the warm weather with a little go go gas I can replicate these numbers but the roads will be nice and hot....

I doubt KDWs would do a damn thing different honestly.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Just having some fun lol.

There is no TRYING to do any 40-90 runs as its pointless. At part throttle im only breaking 5.7-5.8s cause of traction.

This is on a open freeway.

Ive already laid down a nice 40-90 time from a stand on level ground.

MAF is way up in the 370s though :-D

you are the man.. How many mile oyu got on this set up? lol you shouldnt be driven it like that until you get proper break in!

Im just razzin you, its still cool to break loose like that! But cold tires and roads are very nasty! be careful, dont want to read another BSP curse thread!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
you are the man.. How many mile oyu got on this set up? lol you shouldnt be driven it like that until you get proper break in!

Im just razzin you, its still cool to break loose like that! But cold tires and roads are very nasty! be careful, dont want to read another BSP curse thread!

Oh yeah im very accustomed to the dangers of it.

I wont be throttling out of any turns thats for sure....

Driving one handed like this is very stupid kids, dont try this at home.... :laugh:

How many miles on this setup lol? The hell you talking bout willis?

I need someone in another car to film me passing at 50 - bet it looks cool as shit on video with the tires spinning so hard.

blastap

Reaction score
you could install a set of heavy 20's and help that traction problem, i promise.

blastap

Reaction score
Everytime i see the word nitrous i think ''racecar'', i just cant see any nitrous in my future. im sure its alot of fun though.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
mr shadow already had a big set of heavy 20's that wouldnt fit on his brakes :laugh:

Top Bottom