Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spotted RR at Formula D wall speedway NJ

lowrunner

Reaction score
Spotted a RR with california plates parked in the back at Formula Drift wall speedway NJ. it was a dope event. wish we could have met up. seems like a long drive just for fd.

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
That was me bro, im actually stationed at fort dix 45 mind away but yeah drove here from cali, shouldve hit me up man!

That was me bro, im actually stationed at fort dix 45 mind away but yeah drove here from cali, shouldve hit me up man!

Minutes***

Last edited:

lowrunner

Reaction score
oh nice, i got there sometime times to shoot at the civilian range. no thanks , i actually just sold my cover. they look nice but make the truck useless for me. yea man next time im out that way ill message you.

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
oh nice, i got there sometime times to shoot at the civilian range. no thanks , i actually just sold my cover. they look nice but make the truck useless for me. yea man next time im out that way ill message you.

For sure, yeah it sucks having to haul big shit and having to take it off. Theres amateur drift event at englishtown speedway , i might go to it this saturday

Imprezz

Reaction score
If u plan on driving around KS on ur way back to Cali I may be interested!

Top Bottom