Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spotted Tucson

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
SWB XR seen by mr. Heads, I didnt drive mine this night but saw them turn right onto 6th ave.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Don't think there are any more members in Tucson that are active on here or on here at all. Time to start recruiting new members!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder going now to out the remaining XRU cards in the truck!

madtrucker

Reaction score
I see people & tell them to come on but they never do. I need some cards too.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I see people & tell them to come on but they never do. I need some cards too.

A ran into a lot of people like that, most of them saw is a truck nothing real special or people who don't want to socialize on a forum as if it is completely different than fail book :dontknow:

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't know anyone else with an XR, I'm fairly certain that I'm the only one in Casa Grande haha

madtrucker

Reaction score
I see 2 SWB's in my neighborhood. 1 is a girl who loves the truck but doesn't like forums. The other is an old guy (older than me) w/ a chrome tool box in the back. I can't even get a wave out of him. There is a BSP that is a auto glass installer guy, and he talks like it's nothing special. And a couple of Air Force guys I see every now and then that I haven't been able to run down. I'm trying to recruit though.

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
I see 2 SWB's in my neighborhood. 1 is a girl who loves the truck but doesn't like forums. The other is an old guy (older than me) w/ a chrome tool box in the back. I can't even get a wave out of him. There is a BSP that is a auto glass installer guy, and he talks like it's nothing special. And a couple of Air Force guys I see every now and then that I haven't been able to run down. I'm trying to recruit though.

2 things
1. Air Force represent!!! Lol
2. What's that girl look like?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Lot of the owners that I know of aren't real active on here anymore but still occasionally organize meet up using failbook.

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
I don't get that because like you said earlier being on here is basically the same thing as being on facebook, just a different layout haha

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I don't get that because like you said earlier being on here is basically the same thing as being on facebook, just a different layout haha

The is better than failbook, time start getting some more people back on here, hoping to get my wheels sold soon so I can get some parts purchased and maybe put together a mod day.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I hate when people don't respect the truck. They are nice looking street/sport trucks. Not a work truck or off road truck. I guess if you pay for it, you can devalue it in anyway that you want. I'm keeping mine nice.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
What wheels are you selling?

Here is my Craigslist add
http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/4203079828.html
IMG_20131024_111151_224_zps9eaa6a69.jpg

Willing to take partial trades on tacoma parts to lower price if interested.

Thread is getting off topic, at this point we should make a Tucson chat thread!

Top Bottom