Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sprint Booster for MANUAL TRANSMISSION!!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Yep, finally, it is HERE!!!

Fits the Tacoma with MANUAL TRANSMISSION 2009-2011.

Workman3886

Reaction score
NOOOOO, what about the 05-08 model? Usually it's the other way around, oh well. They needed an advantage with that one tire fire hahaha.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hope it's true for you 09-12 guys. :top:
They said that once before, but didn't know anything about if there were any changes in the e-brake system.
Did they change their wiring harness, or did Toyota change anything in the e-brake? :dontknow:

gearhead899

Reaction score
I am very sceptical of this... Would like to see a vid of it turned off then on in one of our trucks to see the difference

Gadget

Reaction score
Hope it's true for you 09-12 guys. :top:
They said that once before, but didn't know anything about if there were any changes in the e-brake system.
Did they change their wiring harness, or did Toyota change anything in the e-brake? :dontknow:

You all know I have been working with them from day one on these.

It has been redesigned to be two piece with a wire harness between so it will clear the parking brake.

I do have one for the 05-08 manual trans that I tested, but I need to make sure they have cleared it as an application before I list it first.

G

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
You all know I have been working with them from day one on these.

It has been redesigned to be two piece with a wire harness between so it will clear the parking brake.

I do have one for the 05-08 manual trans that I tested, but I need to make sure they have cleared it as an application before I list it first.

G

Good to know. Thanks, G! :top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
I am very sceptical of this... Would like to see a vid of it turned off then on in one of our trucks to see the difference

It's not something you can see on a video. you can only feel it in person. It increases the sensitivity of the gas pedal. Makes it feel super responsive

I tested one for the automatic a few years ago and it definitely worked, it's a drastic difference.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
This is something to look forward to especially for daily driving!

Top Bottom