Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staggered help...

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
With a 20' wheel, with a staggered setup, what offset and tire size are you guys running? I am looking to go with a 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear....maybe if it looks ok. Feel free to post some pics of your setup. :biggrin:

joman

Reaction score
i think for the front you can use teh stock offset ..but for the rear you'll need a highoff set rim..or spacers.... i know its kinda broad..but can one of the wheel guru's chime in..

ru-x?

Reaction score
i have foose staggered on mine and they're 20x8.5 in front and 20x10 in rear without any spacers or anything and they work fine.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
You can get 20x8.5 with a 25 offset for front. The rear, you can get 20x10 and do the same, or go stock offset. You'll be fine. Just don't go extreme with the offsets...anything less than 20 won't really work.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Another question for staggered wheels:
If you went with different overall diameters, which tires throw off the speedo, front or rear?
I would assume the rear, but just want to make sure. Thanks!

5000XD

Reaction score
I haven't decided yet for my setup but I think you need to keep it simple. Do not go with too many different parameters to make it even more complicated.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Another question for staggered wheels:
If you went with different overall diameters, which tires throw off the speedo, front or rear?
I would assume the rear, but just want to make sure. Thanks!

I liked the way the Lace wheels looked on that photochop you did, that is what I was looking for. The way the tires looked and the stance. Was that with your truck at stock or with a drop kit? If so, which one?:biggrin:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I liked the way the Lace wheels looked on that photochop you did, that is what I was looking for. The way the tires looked and the stance. Was that with your truck at stock or with a drop kit? If so, which one?:biggrin:
I have Sittin' Sic 1.75" Drop Coils up front and custom Sittin' Sic 1.75" Composite Leafs out back. Wanted to keep the factory rake so that I can still use the truck as a truck! I was going to have Shane make some for me, but he said he was selling the leafs off his his truck and they were exactly what I wanted!:top:

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
I have Sittin' Sic 1.75" Drop Coils up front and custom Sittin' Sic 1.75" Composite Leafs out back. Wanted to keep the factory rake so that I can still use the truck as a truck! I was going to have Shane make some for me, but he said he was selling the leafs off his his truck and they were exactly what I wanted!:top:

got any pictures ?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
got any pictures ?
Here's a new one:

42409.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Steve is a close comparison in truck whoring as doug's engine bay! but....even though Im picking....It deserves the attention :rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yw, this thread without that pic sucks donkeysack :biggrin:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Top Bottom