Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

static weight removal??

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i picked up some project rims (20" advan connoisseur 51c on dunlop sport 9000) for a smoking deal :wink:...anyways i was wondering if there was any fast and efficient way to take off these static weights...cause its kinda bugging the shiet outta me...its getting in my way of the project i wanna do to these rims...any help would be appreciated :smile:

guy714

Reaction score
is it the tape weights? If it is you can you something like a credit card or something that is plastic and flat

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
yes it is...but what about all the sticky residue that it leaves behind?? cause I used goo gone and its still a b-itch to take off

PascoX

Reaction score
Maybe Brake Parts Cleaner ?...:dontknow:

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
its a bitch, i used to work at big o tires and you just gotta work on it with brake parts cleaner, the green can. friend works on diesels and heavy machines and he says the red can will strip paint. but spray brake kleen on a rag and work at it, then scrape some off with a screw driver or something, then more brake kleen and rag and keep at it till it comes off

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
thanks much yall...ill try all you suggested cause im fed up with that sticky shiet already :thumpdown:

Top Bottom