Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

still in korea but on leave

blueballs

Reaction score
Yea its been a long time x-runner is gone but in jan I'm ordering a 2011 wrx sti got a really good deal on it so that gonna be my new ride gonna miss the x but I'm sure the sti will pull it weight around. Ill be back in the states in apr so just in time for the car to get here. Hope the meets are still as big as they were when I was there. Happy thanksgiving everyone

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Congrats on the Subi. From what I have heard they are awesome. How bad is the situation in Korea right now? Are the press just over exaggerating the conflicts? Thanks man.

azburnin

Reaction score
The press is evil as a whole man, they want a war more then any country. after all ratings equal money! It'll be awesome to get into a new subaru man your a lucky dog.

blueballs

Reaction score
Ummm there's no incoming or out going flights to korea as much as I can say is watch the news mostly wat you hear is true. I can't wait to get the subi it will be the best wait of my life lol. I have. Only 4 more month in korea and now all this is happening so we will see ill keep u all posted on the situation.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Stay safe man. Congrats on the subi and I bet you can't wait to get to see them. I think the '11 ones look even better than the ones before.

Top Bottom