Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock Exhaust For Sale

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I live in Fairfax, Va.

Unfortunately I cannot ship this, but if you live in the area or want to drive down PM me and make an offer.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
If you change your mind about shipping, xrizzo is looking for one, he lives in Pheonix, az

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Yea I tried shipping it to him....they said it was to heavy and their limit was 77lbs. its sucks. but he reminded me that I dont need it. so now its for sale.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thats a lie about shipping, i would do frieght, its cheaper, who did you take it to, i have shipped heavier things

BlackCat

Reaction score
Try craigslist. I bought a stock Taco exhaust for $20 off of it (I keep factory spares of everything that I mod). Not to say that you'd sell it for that, but I've also seen stock Taco exhausts on there for $100-$150.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I hang on to most of the stock parts that get modded. You never know if you might need em :dontknow:

rich017

Reaction score
Im not sure, does anyone know if the stock exhaust fits the other tacoma models?

This is still for sale btw.

I have been trying to sell mine also. I think the X exhaust will fit other access cab tacomas and the 4dr, short beds.

08x

Reaction score
i think it does and im trying to sell mine to

x20Runner05

Reaction score
FedEx would ship it whole or if it too big, cuz it where it already welded and ship in peices.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i have extra exhaust in kansas too hahah, alot of us just have it laying around dont we? and it takes up good chunk of space in the garage!

beastbluetaco

Reaction score
Any of you guys willing to cut up your stock exhausts and just sell the inlet pipe? Xrunners have 2.5" inlets where my truck only had a 2.25" inlet I think.

NJTacoma

Reaction score
Im not sure, does anyone know if the stock exhaust fits the other tacoma models?

This is still for sale btw.

It will fit any Access Cab/ D-Cab short bed 05 + Taco. I have the stocker from my old 06 XR on my 08 D-Cab 4x4 short bed. :top:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
i have extra exhaust in kansas too hahah, alot of us just have it laying around dont we? and it takes up good chunk of space in the garage!

Haha yup. Dad's getting pissed. I have my headers and y pipe there too

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Craigslist Foolio!! :top:

What shipper said it was to big??

Top Bottom