Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock height XII PERF Springs, Billys, and 1" spindle spacers

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Stock height XII Springs, Billys, and 1" spindle spacers, fogs, 5lug leafs, hitch

Will be selling my Struts, have roughly 8 months of driving on them, the higher rate stock height springs, and the 1" alum spindle spacers and hardware for sale. Getting the adjustable coil overs, will not have use for these items now. See attached for any questions on where spacers go or condition of strut and coil.:top:

100+ shipping for the struts SOLD
150+ shipping for the springs SOLD
120 shipped for the spacers SOLD

Items will be coming from Tempe, Az 85281 if you want to calc your shipping cost. I am willing to part items out. PM if interested.

EDITED: Might as well add the other shit I have forsale.

OBO+ shipping for FOGS (stock clear bumper fogs)
125+ Shipping for U-Haul Hitch, receiver, ball, and harness. (used it only once)

Attachments

• 487578_10200211912394524_526460039_n.jpg
    487578_10200211912394524_526460039_n.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Redline

Reaction score
How's it sit and drive with the spindle spacers

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
one inch lower, rides just the same. Have sold multiple sets to users on here, TW, and CT. Have had this set on for over a year as I was semi dropped before slammed.

EDIT: have had the spindle spacers on for over a year, struts and coil didn happen till end of march beginning of april.

Last edited:

Mr.X

Reaction score
Are you getting custom coil overs?

sanchleo

Reaction score
Will be selling my Struts, have roughly 8 months of driving on them, the higher rate stock height springs, and the 1" alum spindle spacers and hardware for sale. Getting the adjustable coil overs, will not have use for these items now. See attached for any questions on where spacers go or condition of strut and coil.:top:

Items will be coming from Tempe, Az 85281 if you want to calc your shipping cost. I am willing to part items out. PM if interested.

EDITED: Might as well add the other shit I have forsale.

OBO+ shipping for FOGS (stock clear bumper fogs)
125+ Shipping for U-Haul Hitch, receiver, ball, and harness. (used it only once)

how much for the fogs and do u have any pics to see what condition they are in?:hmmmm2:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
I can get you some tomorrow. And what you willing to pay for them + shipping? I was thinking 75-50 for both.

Top Bottom