Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock spring help / DJM help

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I got my DJM kit today (only took 4 days to get here :top: ) and I need to put my stock springs back on. Can someone take a peek under your truck and tell me what color paint is on the driver/passenger coils? Also, has anyone with the DJM kit been sucsessfull in removing the balljoints without a press? Thanks for all your help.

nick81olson

Reaction score
I got my DJM kit today (only took 4 days to get here :top: ) and I need to put my stock springs back on. Can someone take a peek under your truck and tell me what color paint is on the driver/passenger coils? Also, has anyone with the DJM kit been sucsessfull in removing the balljoints without a press? Thanks for all your help.

AS far as the balljoints i rented a manual balljoint press from autozone for 100.00 buck (get your 100.00 back when you return it)and used an impact gun and it work like a charm... Thats better that beatting them out with a hammer which I heard some guys did...

Jonathan

Reaction score
i did it three times with out a press.......but i did have some neat tools most dont like a mill to use as a press...

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
AS far as the balljoints i rented a manual balljoint press from autozone for 100.00 buck (get your 100.00 back when you return it)and used an impact gun and it work like a charm... Thats better that beatting them out with a hammer which I heard some guys did...

Thanks for the tip, I'll do that.

Can some one please take a look under thier truck for me? On the coil springs there is a small red and yellow brush mark in the midpart of the coil. I need to know what color goes on what side. Might be able to see it by looking through the wheel. Thanks

Top Bottom