Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stubby antenna

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
Well I just installed my stubby antenna and Im not to happy with the reception. The stations i listen to come in.. but with some static... I like the look and quality but it hinders radio performance ! I was thinking about installing a car radio FM booster !
I found two types.... ANY BODY HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO ? :hmmmm2:

Attachments

• ab-150.jpg
    ab-150.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 121
  • ampantadapter.jpg
    ampantadapter.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 121

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Is this Craven Speed or S2k? My S2K works fine and I had a previous shorty that worked well also. :dontknow:

joman

Reaction score
i have the s2k antenna..i have the same problem...but it doesn't bother me that much cause i use my ipod sometimes...

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
yeah i listen my ipod too.. but i like the Radio talk shows in the morning...you know when they make fun of celebrities and crank call people :laugh:

thunder24685

Reaction score
just get xm so you can listen to BTLS since they took him off the air (fm) and replaced him with the MONSTERS

SX TOY

Reaction score
a signal amplifier may work but there is the possibility that if the signal is too weak then it will only give you more crappy signal.

1q2w3e

Reaction score
go take one off from a m3 and dremel the plastic a litle bit and your good:bird:

Kellen@craven

Reaction score
It is lame when the antenna doesn't work out. I know you are looking for a way to make it work for you, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure you knew that we are happy to take returns, we want everyone to be happy with their product.

nine9six

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. The ONLY station I listen to is the ONLY station that no longer comes in clear, if at all.

But, with that being said, I use my iPhone and CD's more than anything now. I love the look of the antenna, so the thought of returning the antenna has never crossed my mind. I love my Stubby! :laugh:

SX TOY

Reaction score
I can't really use mine in the keys so I switch mine when I go out of town. it is great looking and I expected this when I ordered just throwing in my .02

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
It is lame when the antenna doesn't work out. I know you are looking for a way to make it work for you, that's cool. I just wanted to make sure you knew that we are happy to take returns, we want everyone to be happy with their product.

Don't get me wrong i like the antenna.... I don't want to return it...i'll make it work !!!:top:

DoubleD

Reaction score
Yea I just got mine in and I'm having the same problem. I'm really wanting to use it and i'm wondering if these boosters/amplifiers really work?

07XRsteve

Reaction score
yea i got a craven speed stubby and my reception is not that well but it looks better than stock

4VsX

Reaction score
I got a craven, such good customer service. I know the reception isnt like stock but thats a given anywaz. Just boost it up. :top:

KingpinX

Reaction score
I just got one last week. It looks so good too. I listen to my ipod all the time so the reception thing is no big deal to me. :top:

Top Bottom