Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stuff 4 XR sale

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
The maf cal is still up for sale. i will include a usb to serial port adapter with the maf cal. All items shown on 1st post are still up for sale. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Bump. Subx is sold! Prices reduced. Help me get rid of this stuff taking up space in the garage. Thanks for looking.

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Bump its been a while since I have logged on to this site. I have several parts from the x runner left collecting dust. Great set of OEM headlights for a BHLM project, replacement or retrofit project. 2007 OEM tailights and a URD MAF CAL:top:

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Thanks for your purchase Knuckles. MAF CAL sold you got a great deal :biggrin:

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Bump price drop on headlights and tailights. would like these gone. been sitting in my garage for over a year.

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Bump price drop with a couple new items added Brake bleeding kit and a Makita Rotary Polisher

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Bump for some great deals. Cheap stock head lights and tail lights. Someone want to do a Black Headlight mod but dont want to use your original ones or want a projector retrofit but dont know how to do it, you can purchase these and send them out to someone that knows how and swap it it out with your stock ones.

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
If you are within the lower 48 states it will cost you $60 bucks shipped total. Its a steal.

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Oh yeah I remember. Cool. What the hell Ill ship them to you for my listed price. I need and want them out as I am cleaning out my garage because it is a mess. Let me know if your still interested bro.

asianized

Reaction score
sweet & hell yes im still interested. but i can u wait till this coming friday for payment? thats when i get paid thats y

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Sure I can wait till friday.
Headlights are pending sale to Asianized

asianized

Reaction score
Pm me your paypal addy and ill send u the payment later on today when I get home from work.........Thankx bro!!!!!

Top Bottom