Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sub Box Blueprints

KawiDank

Reaction score
I am currently trying to construct a new sub box for my07 X.
Basically trying to do the same thing as nxrunner did in this post---

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=34628&highlight=subwoofer+box

Just having a hard time wrapping my head around how to transfer the curveature of the back seats
onto the wood for cut out... I am no professional carpenter.

If anyone has any blueprints/specs or just simple knowledge on how to build a box, your help
would be much appreciated!!!
My name is Mike and I'm new to the forum- located in Dallas, Tx and looking forward to meeting
all of the locals soon!!

Thanks!
Mike

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
use cardboard to cut out to the curve of the seat, than transfer it to the plywood

eltus

Reaction score
From the look of the pictures the seats them selfs are cut so that they can still be flipped. that I think would be the first hurdle, then curve the box around the storage compartment using cardboard like *Irunnit* said above.

KawiDank

Reaction score
thanks for the help guys, got the basic design of the box glued and screwed together, just trying to find the right kind of material to cover it with. it looks great and I am very pleased! will post up pics tomorrow. Used cardboard and it took about 3 hours to make bs-ing around and hanging with friends cutting a few pieces here and there. Thanks again guys

Top Bottom