Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Subbin" Custom Box Group Buy!

justin13703

Reaction score
So when people are listing their sub type they want like the type r, does that mean that it will come with the sub?

justin13703

Reaction score
Id be in once I figure out weather it comes with the sub or not lol. Im guessing for that price prob not, just to make sure that what you want will fit. I only ask cause I have 2 12" L7's just laying around and I work for a place that I get like 60% off subs.

Outburst

Reaction score
Does not come with the sub. It's a custom enclosure similar to the old SubX. :top:

justin13703

Reaction score
Does not come with the sub. It's a custom enclosure similar to the old SubX. :top:
OK I thought so. I'll have to wait to hear back from the dealership because I'm in the process of getting a new supercharger and bracket and fuel pump and all kinds of stuff lol and I dont know right now how much is going to be covered. If I get good news within the next day or two I'll jump on this list for sure. Ive wanted one of these boxes forever.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
OK I thought so. I'll have to wait to hear back from the dealership because I'm in the process of getting a new supercharger and bracket and fuel pump and all kinds of stuff lol and I dont know right now how much is going to be covered. If I get good news within the next day or two I'll jump on this list for sure. Ive wanted one of these boxes forever.

ok, this is going to one of the lucky times i offer because right now i have free time. idk when i will have another group buy like this

justin13703

Reaction score
ok, this is going to one of the lucky times i offer because right now i have free time. idk when i will have another group buy like this
Yeah I got you, I just need to figure out how much I need to put into it to get it fixed right now. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Hopefully you can get it past 10 people, your boxes are really nice and it is an awesome deal for sure.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got you, I just need to figure out how much I need to put into it to get it fixed right now. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Hopefully you can get it past 10 people, your boxes are really nice and it is an awesome deal for sure.

yes, thank you....i understand your situation.

Cmon guys lets get 10 ppl and ill drop the price :top:

Outburst

Reaction score
Come on guys! 4 more people. :< PLEASE JOIN.

Must get.. SUB. NOW.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Lets do this guys, get on it!

anyone else....??

remember ill drop price if get the ppl:top:

Clewis333

Reaction score
I don't know if you remembered, or just didn't bother to change it on the thread, but i would like to change mine to suede
3. Clewis, Alpine Type R's 10, suede

Makani

Reaction score
end of this weekend:top:

darn, was hoping it was a last forever deal :laugh:
hopefully when i'm ready for one you'll still have some time to make one.
how much did you say shipping to hawaii was? im 96706

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
As long as the back seat belts are easily accessible. I have kids that sit back there daily.
Can you take a pic of the box with the seat belts clipped in?
If all looks good, then I'm in.

I have real old school Kicker SoloBaric 10" S10 ROUND sub-woofers.
Material: Vinyl. Black sides and Grey top (opposite colors then the one on your OP pic).
Thanks!

Edit: Need to know, but forgot to ask... what is the air volume in these boxes?

Last edited:

Outburst

Reaction score
bleh. im so set on a sub now.. Just waiting on this box now.

Raf1

Reaction score
Add me in, can i fit an P3 Fosgate?i have a 2009 XRU

justin13703

Reaction score
Go ahead and keep me on there. 10" alpine type r, suede, same colors as the picture.

Scarface

Reaction score
Just for rememberance, grey vinyl sides & black suede on top, thanks.

Top Bottom