Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Subbin" Group Buy #2

tnjbardo

Reaction score
@ J_StradaXR, in your opinion which is a better fit for your box style and size?
1. BOSTON ACOUSTICS G310
2. JL AUDIO 10W7AE
3. ALPINE SWX-1043D TYPE-X

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
if ppl are ready just pm me....:wink:

im guess im not getting enough ppl for the group buy....but ill take your orders anyways :top:

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
J_StradaXR:

I have a question about the sub box, is it year specific? will a box for an 08 fit in an 09...someone here locally is selling a sub box although isnt sure if it came off an 08 or 09 xruuner. I didnt get a chance to fit test it in my X just have a pic. I'm trying have them clarify it for me, in the mean time any help?

thanks..

Attachments

• IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 107

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
xrunner_nev said:
J_StradaXR:

I have a question about the sub box, is it year specific? will a box for an 08 fit in an 09...someone here locally is selling a sub box although isnt sure if it came off an 08 or 09 xruuner. I didnt get a chance to fit test it in my X just have a pic. I'm trying have them clarify it for me, in the mean time any help?

thanks..

That looks like an 09 + I can tell because the back in in flat. Take your center console out and throw it in.

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
That looks like an 09 + I can tell because the back in in flat. Take your center console out and throw it in.

i got in touch with the owner and it came off a 2010 xrunner, it wasnt replacing the center console it was in the rear between the seats..

could this be possible? i dont want to buy the box and it doesnt fit.

thanks again, if this falls through i'm gonna need the box that you quoted me for!!

alohas,

nev

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
It looks like it's for the 05-08 models to me cuz of the curve that would go around the front of the rear seats. The box I made doesn't have all those curves on the part that goes up from the floor and it doesn't look tall enough to follow the curves on the rear panel.

And the 09+ models have a small center console between the rear seats and below the crap stock sub that needs to be removed for more area for a box.

This is mine...
DSC00880.jpg

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
but its flat in the back and the 05-08 the rear seats touch not like the 09+

xrunnah_nev

Reaction score
thanks for all the help guys...so the verdict is that it's for a 05-08 or 09+ ?...haha

nev

Murderface

Reaction score
Any thoughts on building something similar for the double cab Tacos? I have a SubX in my X but won't be able to use it when I get my Dubcab. I love it so much that if someone made something similar for the Dubcab I'd be all over it.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
ChristDenied said:
Any thoughts on building something similar for the double cab Tacos? I have a SubX in my X but won't be able to use it when I get my Dubcab. I love it so much that if someone made something similar for the Dubcab I'd be all over it.

I think I read a thread where Justin made one to fit his DC....

Edit--nevermind it wasn't a subx

Last edited:
Top Bottom