Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

" Subbin Recovery Thread "

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Just incase if anyone is wondering if he is still selling on TW. This is a quote from a mod "Chris4x4"

ALso to note, at this period in time, JStradaXR is forbidden from selling anything on this website.

X-roller

Reaction score
I hope J_Strada just takes my advice.... If he keeps posting on here it's just going to get worse for him.... Stay out of the open forum and let the fire burn itself out.... Replying to people that aren't even customers is what is gonna keep getting more and more reactions. Stick to PM's and just let this fire burn out.... Quit feeding the sharks... The best way to resolve this is to just communicate with those that are ACTUAL customers and ignore the rest.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
thats the problem....hes not communicating with the customers. read above where it says none of them have heard from him still.

the only time he responds to anyone is when he gets called out openly.

i just posted for an update since he said two boxes were done.

and even more so.... i was going to be a customer till this happened, he has lost a lot of business over this, its not gonna just burn out.

X-roller

Reaction score
I'm talking about all the bashing.... If he stops replying to here then he can just focus on getting everything situated... I'm not sticking up for the guy but damn.... There is a lot of people on here that shouldn't even be saying anything.... He clearly stated that he wanted to keep it between customers but nope... here come the sharks as soon as they smell blood they attack.... it's pretty sad.... Have you noticed none of us veterans have really posted on here other than the mods?.... I would say i'm the only veteran that is posting in here because in all honesty I have dealt with the guy and he is actually a fairly busy guy and tries to fix everything when he can. He post more on TW because they show some kind of respect for him over there until you guys head over there to just flame him. The second he post on here you guys just let him have it and some of you aren't even customers!..... Shows a lot of character on your part to be posting in something you shouldn't even be in.... Let him deal with his customers and just let it be.... That's all i'm gonna say. J_Strada just take it to PMs and let this thread die. You won't be able to clear your name man trust me.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
X-roller said:
There ya go man. :top: Good luck with everything.

Yea I'm taking your advice, im trying to be as polite as I can with everyone saying nonsense. I'm being respectful to even the people who have nothing to do with this saying jokes and what not.

PMs only from now on...

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
I'm talking about all the bashing.... If he stops replying to here then he can just focus on getting everything situated... I'm not sticking up for the guy but damn.... There is a lot of people on here that shouldn't even be saying anything.... He clearly stated that he wanted to keep it between customers but nope... here come the sharks as soon as they smell blood they attack.... it's pretty sad.... Have you noticed none of us veterans have really posted on here other than the mods?.... I would say i'm the only veteran that is posting in here because in all honesty I have dealt with the guy and he is actually a fairly busy guy and tries to fix everything when he can. He post more on TW because they show some kind of respect for him over there until you guys head over there to just flame him. The second he post on here you guys just let him have it and some of you aren't even customers!..... Shows a lot of character on your part to be posting in something you shouldn't even be in.... Let him deal with his customers and just let it be.... That's all i'm gonna say. J_Strada just take it to PMs and let this thread die. You won't be able to clear your name man trust me.

you clearly dont understand.... had he been sending pms the bashing wouldnt be happening. had he taken care of his customers, the bashing wouldnt have happened.

he brought this to the public...why shouldn't we respond to a wrong doing?

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
X-roller said:

Finally someone who sees it from my perspective.... Thank you!

Your probably right, my name is tainted oh well... Life's tough... I just wanted to help the community with all these goodies I guess from now on they'll have to pay full price for everything

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Finally someone who sees it from my perspective.... Thank you!

Your probably right, my name is tainted oh well... Life's tough... I just wanted to help the community with all these goodies I guess from now on they'll have to pay full price for everything

LOL :top: goodluck

Outburst

Reaction score
you clearly dont understand.... had he been sending pms the bashing wouldnt be happening. had he taken care of his customers, the bashing wouldnt have happened.
honestly, if i'm not bashing, i don't think anyone else should.

i was his very first customer, and was the very first person who got a box, and the very first who needed a replacement box. i've been patient since april of last year.

i think everyone should cool it. notice after i made everyone aware of my situation, i never actually posted in the topic till now. let him work it out through PMs. a lot of people can't get to their PMs right away, so you shouldnt expect a reply back the minute you send it.

so i think everyone should quit making it public, and take it to PMs. but don't expect a reply back right away.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Everything that has happened is all because of how he handled the situation. And this thread is another example of that.
The fact is he chose to start this thread to try and clear his name to the public, he chose not to do things through PMs. I agreed to keep it on topic and only keep the relevant posts and posts by the parties involved, with the understanding he would post updates and answers to the people involved. Once it was discovered he hadn't done anything more after starting this thread I stopped deleting the extra posts - to an extent- Lots of BS posts have still been removed.
All he is doing in every thread he starts, or post he makes is digging the hole a little deeper. Why he keeps doing it I have no idea. He knows who is involved and can just as easily handle things via PM - like he should have been all along- but that simply doesn't seem to be the case.
Everything being said could have easily been avoided numerous times! Its just ridiculous that J_StradaXR is dragging this shit out and not getting these guys any answers. Once people involved start getting answers the BS will stop.

X-roller

Reaction score
Everything that has happened is all because of how he handled the situation. And this thread is another example of that.
The fact is he chose to start this thread to try and clear his name to the public, he chose not to do things through PMs. I agreed to keep it on topic and only keep the relevant posts and posts by the parties involved, with the understanding he would post updates and answers to the people involved. Once it was discovered he hadn't done anything more after starting this thread I stopped deleting the extra posts - to an extent- Lots of BS posts have still been removed.
All he is doing in every thread he starts, or post he makes is digging the hole a little deeper. Why he keeps doing it I have no idea. He knows who is involved and can just as easily handle things via PM - like he should have been all along- but that simply doesn't seem to be the case.
Everything being said could have easily been avoided numerous times! Its just ridiculous that J_StradaXR is dragging this shit out and not getting these guys any answers. Once people involved start getting answers the BS will stop.

sad that moderators will let it get this far. this thread should have been stopped a long time ago.... we all knew when it started going south yet the mods will let it continue doing it's damage.... This will not resolve any issues by letting this continue.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
sad that moderators will let it get this far. this thread should have been stopped a long time ago.... we all knew when it started going south yet the mods will let it continue doing it's damage.... This will not resolve any issues by letting this continue.

By stopping these threads we are doing no favor to the community and to those involved with the issues. All I want is some answers for these guys. Which is the reason I allowed another thread in the first place. I thought by allowing it and keeping it civil J_StradaXR would do the right thing. It didn't seem like that was the case.
Obviously the issue has not been resolved with PMs which is why its brought to public attention. Why close this down and hurt the guys that need to make us aware they have been wronged by J_StradaXR and he has in fact done nothing to resolve the problems. When the issues get resolved all the problems and these threads will disappear. Until that time it will be moderated as the staff feels necessary.

X-roller

Reaction score
By stopping these threads we are doing no favor to the community and to those involved with the issues. All I want is some answers for these guys. Which is the reason I allowed another thread in the first place. I thought by allowing it and keeping it civil J_StradaXR would do the right thing. It didn't seem like that was the case.
Obviously the issue has not been resolved with PMs which is why its brought to public attention. Why close this down and hurt the guys that need to make us aware they have been wronged by J_StradaXR and he has in fact done nothing to resolve the problems. When the issues get resolved all the problems and these threads will disappear. Until that time it will be moderated as the staff feels necessary.

Ok... since nothing is being done then why is this thread still alive? It just provides a source for them to keep bashing this guy.... like I said once before this forum has it's "favorites" and others get thrown to the pit to fight for themselves.... A moderator should have closed this thread long ago especially since J_Strada already stated he isn't going to post anything else and that he is keeping it to PMs.... That simple.

no one cares if your name is tainted, your not trying to sell people things. you must care some as you continue to post. even though you arent a customer either.

:laugh: :top:

redarkx

Reaction score
Xtroller, chill the crap out. He screwed over fellow members... End of story. Untill this gets rectified he will have a tainted name and no one should buy from him. And about your name being tainted......

Top Bottom