Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SubX and Xtreme Kreations Panels?

big_dirte

Reaction score
Anyone else think I am wasting my time and money by installing both? I recently bought the panels from clokwrk for a really good price. What do you guys think?

Dirte

BSNA-Dark-Angel

I'm a girl!!!
Reaction score
If your gonna hook it all up then ya its worth it... depends what you put in. note you might rattle the sh!t out of your truck....:laugh:

But I really think it could be done without overkill :top:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
:dito: I wouldnt go overboard cause then you start gaining weight and before you know it everything on the truck rattle, but gl with what you decide

rich017

Reaction score
I almost did the same thing. Only thing I needed was another sub because I already had an extra box like the subx

I say GO FOR IT!!!

big_dirte

Reaction score
I think I will do it....might as well, already bought the panels. Now who is going to help me put these in when I get stateside? Any one know what size speaker to use for these? I just dont know about how much bass I want. I mostly listen to metalcore and stuff like that.

Dirte

rich017

Reaction score
The xtreme creations fit 10"

I would go with 2 of these.... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19643_Memphis+15-SC10D4.html

In the sub X I would fit the biggest sub possible with the highest RMS rating. When I used to have the xrteme creation panels I had 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2's in them and they were 500 RMS each. The truck slammed with those in there.

big_dirte

Reaction score
What fits in the upper portion? Factory size? I dont want to be the mobile house shaker. Just the X-Runner equivilent of a woman's sex toy!!:biggrin:

sc426hemi

Reaction score
i might be behind the power curve. what pannels you talking about?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I have a pair of Kenwood Excelon shallow mount 10s if you're interested. They were originally going to go in my dad's 05 Tundra but he's thinking about downsizing to a 4 cyl. Never used...

big_dirte

Reaction score
I have a pair of Kenwood Excelon shallow mount 10s if you're interested. They were originally going to go in my dad's 05 Tundra but he's thinking about downsizing to a 4 cyl. Never used...

And their price would be....

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
umm... $150+ shipping for the pair

Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1000F is the model.

big_dirte

Reaction score
Its gonna happen!!! Just not until April/May at the absolute soonest. I have so many truck parts sitting in my house right now waiting for me to come home and give them the lovin they need! Any one have a pic of the panels with the door closed? I wanna see how much room there will be, if any, between the seat and the door.

Dirte

big_dirte

Reaction score
Another question that I have about this set up....I am trying to locate a decent amp to power all 3 subs. The catch is that it has to be slim enough to fit under the passenger seat. What do you think I will need as far as power for the Boston G510 that I already have in the SubX and the 2 Kenwood Excelon KFC-XW1000F that will be in the panels? I have no clue about any of the stuff that factors in for power. All I know is that the Boston can handle 450 watts RMS and the Kenwoods can handle a constant 50-250 watts RMS. I am running some kind of Sony Junk in there right now and it is a mono channel. I am going to upgrade amps for sure. Probably the amp under the drivers seat for my door speakers as well. Any ideas?:dontknow:

Dirte

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
you're better off with a dedicated amp for the SubX and a different one for the Kenwoods.

SX TOY

Reaction score
What fits in the upper portion? Factory size? I dont want to be the mobile house shaker. Just the X-Runner equivilent of a woman's sex toy!!:biggrin:

someone call my name?:biggrin:

oh and I would do it you could even tune them differently for different music and just flip a power switch to change over

Top Bottom