Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sun. 01/27/08, Sandy Beach Cruise

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Howzit XRU/taco Oahu enthusiasts,

When: Sun. 01/27/2008 at 1000am
Where: Meet @ Ala Moana Beach Park (Main parking lot)
What/Who: Yourself and your taco/XR, boardshorts and towels :top:
Why?: Just cause...:laugh:

Going have a get together this Sunday, the 27th of January to hit up Sandy Beach. We will be meeting at Ala Moana Beach Park (Main parking lot) at around 10am. Rollout at 1030am and cruise through Waikiki to Sandy Beach where we will spend some time there. Planning to countinue from there? A possibility...will discuss on meet day. Bring some board shorts and catch some waves or play in the shorebreak at Sandys! And don't worry if you no-can-make!

See you guys this Sunday!!! :rock:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Sorry dude! Can't do it on Sunday...got other plans. FYI, might wanna avoid Waikiki for truck cruises. Have fun though! :top:

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
ha it took me 1 minute to do his jsut send me pics tino tell tommy to send the pics from tonight

TKXR

Reaction score
im dere!!!!........i posted up a thread already sorry yah small kind late.

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Sorry dude! Can't do it on Sunday...got other plans. FYI, might wanna avoid Waikiki for truck cruises. Have fun though! :top:

is it because there are a lot of 'PoPos' there?! :laugh: Thanks Chris :top:

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Howzit XRU/taco Oahu enthusiasts,

When: Sun. 01/27/2008 at 1000am
Where: Meet @ Ala Moana Beach Park (Main parking lot)
What/Who: Yourself and your taco/XR, boardshorts and towels :top:
Why?: Just cause...:laugh:

Going have a get together this Sunday, the 27th of January to hit up Sandy Beach. We will be meeting at Ala Moana Beach Park (Main parking lot) at around 10am. Rollout at 1030am and cruise through Waikiki to Sandy Beach where we will spend some time there. Planning to countinue from there? A possibility...will discuss on meet day. Bring some board shorts and catch some waves or play in the shorebreak at Sandys! And don't worry if you no-can-make

See you guys this Sunday!!! :rock:

Your truck looks like a damn space ship in your sig dude. lol

lei_boy

Reaction score
iam there hollllla start work at 2 but iam all over that shoots

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I wish... haven't been to Sandy Beach in a looooooooooong time.:frown:

Deviant

Reaction score
I'd avoid waiks as well. If you guys spread out and dont' make it like you're cruising you may do ok... i drive through there everyday for work but i'm just one truck. If you drive a whole bunch through there you're more then likely going to get harassed

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
I'd avoid waiks as well. If you guys spread out and dont' make it like you're cruising you may do ok... i drive through there everyday for work but i'm just one truck. If you drive a whole bunch through there you're more then likely going to get harassed

ohhhh snap! JUST TRYING TO CATCH US RIDING DIIIIRTYYYYY!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks though! :top:

Top Bottom