Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super 44 Muffler

MillsXR

Reaction score
Today i got my super 44 muffler! pretty excited to hear it.
Most places quoted me a little over a hundred dollars...is that a good price just to put in the muffler?

8o8drifter

Reaction score
wow post crazy already. LMFAO! i had aero turbine with delete cats on the y pipe. i go my video on here to

MillsXR

Reaction score
haha yeah dude. i was so excited to join and once i was joined, damn it blew my mind like how close everyone is, especially on this island.
ahh but i got a lotta stuff sitting around waiting to go in, wanna get all that stuff outta the way so new things can come! haha

MillsXR

Reaction score
damn dude that is sick! your rims are sick too!
hopefully one day i see your truck on the road or something. haha

8o8drifter

Reaction score
that truck is gone bro. i drive a Barcelona Red Xrunner Now. OOHHHH how i miss that sound

MillsXR

Reaction score
aww darn, my bad! im so dum, hello it says right there 2011 BRM.... im just blowin it right now.

8o8drifter

Reaction score
u jus like go outside and hear u exhaust cuz i no stock jus wasnt cuttin it
LMFAO

MillsXR

Reaction score
my bad bro i worded it wrong actually. sounded like it was in already but actually i just got in the mail today. got some quotes right away and should be going within the next 2 days. i cant wait!
yeah stock was alright to me for like a week, and after that ahhh it was just not cuttin it like you said lol

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Most places quoted me a little over a hundred dollars...is that a good price just to put in the muffler?

Hey bro don't forget to post up some videos once you get that 44 installed, I can't wait to hear what she sounds like. I thoughr about doing the exact same swap once but wasn't sure how it would sound.

I'm not sure about prices over there, but it would only be about 50-75 to do the install here in Florida. GL bro

8o8drifter

Reaction score
i doing mine today i got a free magnaflow muffler for free. wanna see how it sounds ill make video clip wen its one there

MillsXR

Reaction score
Hey bro don't forget to post up some videos once you get that 44 installed, I can't wait to hear what she sounds like. I thoughr about doing the exact same swap once but wasn't sure how it would sound.

I'm not sure about prices over there, but it would only be about 50-75 to do the install here in Florida. GL bro

yeah no worries man ill try take that video asap. praying right now that it will sound good lol.
I wish i knew how to weld. do notch and exhaust same time and it would be $0 for labor hahaha.

i doing mine today i got a free magnaflow muffler for free. wanna see how it sounds ill make video clip wen its one there

nice! where you getting yours done at?

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score

It should sound awesome, I had a Magnaflow on my 3" cb that I just sold and I loved it and the new owner agrees as well. But hell for free who would complain (not me). I'm itching to get another cb on here soon hopefully.

8o8drifter

Reaction score
LoL i going ESH exhaust systems hawaii. to weld on my muffler going b 60bucks

MillsXR

Reaction score
i guess im headed down there today! haha
rob is at the waipahu one ya?

MillsXR

Reaction score
negative lol. idk what time im going though. :dontknow:

butters607

Reaction score

um heck no that is expensive

Top Bottom